Phantom call we'd like to hear (#1)

…With one minute left on the clock, and the Tigers up by 2 points, this scrum penalty is the last chance for the Sea Eagles to win the match…Orford feeds the scrum…ball out…Goes wide to Jamie Lyons who links up with Brett Stewart running wide…he breaks the line, he is in the clear…pins his head back…cover is coming across…Stewart can smell the try line, he is close to scoring…GREAT TACKLE by Shannon Gallant to bring him down and into touch just 1 meter out from the line!!..where did Mighty Mouse come from, he must have given Stewart 5 meters head start and still caught up to him…As good a tackle as you’d want to see, even better than Scott Sattler in the Grand Ffinal against Trevor Burns…Sterlo, how good is this bloke?
That’s the ball game… 😛

@Tiger_heart:

…With one minute left on the clock, and the Tigers up by 2 points, this scrum penalty is the last chance for the Sea Eagles to win the match…Orford feeds the scrum…ball out…Goes wide to Jamie Lyons who links up with Brett Stewart running wide…he breaks the line, he is in the clear…pins his head back…cover is coming across…Stewart can smell the try line, he is close to scoring…GREAT TACKLE by Shannon Gallant to bring him down and into touch just 1 meter out from the line!!..where did Mighty Mouse come from, he must have given Stewart 5 meters head start and still caught up to him…As good a tackle as you’d want to see, even better than Scott Sattler in the Grand Ffinal against Trevor Burns…Sterlo, how good is this bloke?
That’s the ball game… 😛

What a great result that was for bret,NOW its approaching 3 pm and the first grade are about to take to the field,minus a few players,for manly Stewart and Orford and for West Tigers Shannon Gallant… lol

& Marshall just sneaks the ball inside the left upright for a sideline conversion that takes the final score to West Tigers 52, Manly 4

And Stewart is not happy, he takes out his frustration on Gallant, and look at the little fella, he gets up and starts swinging back, its fullback on fullback and now both sides join in the fight, Lyon picks out Farah and oooh look at Farah getting to Lyon!! Theyre still goin at it! Lyon runs away, Matai comes across and tries to bump Farah but he falls to the ground clutching at his shoulder instead!

Well, what drama have we seen here tonight, but look Ive gotta say Gus in the fair-dinkum department this is great for the game isnt it? 😃

@Tiger_heart:

That’s the ball game… 😛

No thanks. Already suffered a few minor strokes this season. How about Gallant has done a Stewart, as he brings up his hat trick?

You realise the game is on Fox, right? Therefore Sterlo wont be there?

“(insert Tigers player here) will score the try, and the Tigers will win”

will do me fine.

“30 seconds to go, last roll of the dice for the Tigers here, down by 4 and inside their own 20. Farah, out of dummy half, out to Marshall, Marshall, dancing around, dummies once, now twice, Marshall cuts out Lawrence, here’s Tuiaki now. Big Taniela the Tank! Over the top of Williams! Tuiaki still going, beats 4, now 5, steamrolls Watmough, Tuiaki in the clear, Stewart coming across, OH WHAT ABOUT THAT! The big don’t argue from the Tank! Tuiaki has 30 to go, now 20, 10, and he will get there in the corner. Good work from Lyon to keep him from coming around under the post, but what a try from Tuiaki, and the game is levelled as the siren goes in the background……Marshall lining up from the sideline, to win the game. Steps in, Marshall. Looks ok, it looks more than ok! MARSHALL FROM THE SIDELINE WINS THE GAME! Benji has done it, and the Tigers have gone into raptures! What a finish, and Benji and big Tuiaki are the heros for the Tigers!”

Great call from Tigers man Warren Smith

@Tiger_heart:

That’s the ball game… 😛

Who’s “Trevor Burns”?

@weststigers:

@Tiger_heart:

That’s the ball game… 😛

Who’s “Trevor Burns”?

I think Tiger_heart meant Todd Byrne.

@Jazza:

@weststigers:

@Tiger_heart:

That’s the ball game… 😛

Who’s “Trevor Burns”?

I’m just winding up…I love it when people get player’s names wrong because sometimes it sticks. My mates girlfriend called Brett Kimmorley, Brett Cremorney! Needless to say, that is how we now refer to Kimmorley 😆

@Tiger_heart:

That’s the ball game… 😛

Except Gallant wouldn’t come close to Stewart on even ground, let alone a head start.

@Don Brodga:

@Tiger_heart:

That’s the ball game… 😛

Except Gallant wouldn’t come close to Stewart on even ground, let alone a head start.

Hey everyone. Look how wrong this guy is.

@weststigers:

@Jazza:

@weststigers:

Who’s “Trevor Burns”?

I’m just winding up…I love it when people get player’s names wrong because sometimes it sticks. My mates girlfriend called Brett Kimmorley, Brett Cremorney! Needless to say, that is how we now refer to Kimmorley 😆

My dad sometimes used to call Hodgo, ‘Hodges’ and Id always tell him, it is NOT ‘Hodges’. And I remember 6 or 7 yrs ago, a couple of times when the commentators said Saleh, he thought they meant Wendell Sailor… but i didnt bother correcting him on that one 😆

@MacDougall:

@Don Brodga:

@Tiger_heart:

That’s the ball game… 😛

Hey everyone. Look how wrong this guy is.

Yeah what am I saying. Brett Stewart is a slug. Shannon Gallant is the quickest player ever AND is a brilliantly strong defender aswell. The only chance we’d have of stopping Stewart would be Chris Lawrence. Now there is someone with speed.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.