14. John Morris
15. Alan Schirnack
16. John Skandalis
17. Simon Dwyer
18. Dean Collis

not a surprise

Galloway must still be struggling

When oh when will KG be back???

was hoping for a galloway/heighington return. oh well. 3 weeks in a row now? same side I mean.

Umm… Galloway has to earn his spot in FG again?

Casualty Ward
Keith Galloway – knee, Rd 22
Chris Heighington – leg, Rd 23
Dene Halatau – knee, Rd 24
Blake Lazarus – knee, season
Peni Tagive – shoulder, season

why was keith allowed back on against souths?

amatuer hour at its best

and next week the injury report will say Galloway week 23 then 24 then 25 and then…. ohhh thats right hes out for the season, reminds me of Terry Hills Groin in 02 or Whataura hamstring in 06

How typical. That’s 12 weeks now. What a joke.

@Golden:

and next week the injury report will say Galloway week 23 then 24 then 25 and then…. ohhh thats right hes out for the season, reminds me of Terry Hills Groin in 02 or Whataura hamstring in 06

Every week they’ve added a week on. Comedy hour.

Really though Laurie would have been a good inclusion into the squad especially against Manly’s forwards… Kinda worried about Dwyer… Also absolutely spewing about KG still out…

I think Dwyer has handled himself well, but KG playing would have been a big boost. C’mon tigers, stay keen and mean and we will beat that manly mob.

Dwyer is a waste.

It has been good to blood a future talent into first grade but lets actually get serious.

He made a series of good tackles and a good tackle on Thurston V the Cows and really was hardly noticeable out there on Sunday.

Bringing in an explosive player for a bench spot against Manly is a must. This is where Akeripa or Gower would shine. They run hard and do damage to a defensive line as well as being strong defenders.

When Galea went off on Sunday and Dwyer took his place that edge became a bit of a shambles as did the ruck to that side.

Dwyer has talent and we have been able to blood him when we have been out in front but it is time to get serious

This is one week where I would definitely have liked to see Laurie named. Dwyer hasn’t done anything poor coming off the bench, but he’s young and isn’t getting a whole lot of gametime. Schirnack is a tryer but doesn’t have the impact that Laurie does. Our workmanlike forward pack is going to have a big task on its hands to handle the Manly pack. Hopefully Galea is put on Whatmough and lines him up good.

Tough ask to beat Manly but if the Tigers hold the ball and win the possession then we do have the players who can exploit Manly around the ruck.

Hopefully Keith will get a couple of games in before the season ends, and hopefully our season is still alive if he does.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.