I hate manly

doesnt everybody the old saying was i want my team to win and who ever plays manly this weekend the main reason i will never forget one year i went to brookie watched wests get flogged 54-8 im pretty sure terry hill made ken mcguiness look silly 4 tries i think anyway i just bloody hate em ok enough said oh and cmon WESTS TIGERS win this one please!!!

Wests fans and League fans in general are just bred to hate Manly. It’s in our blood. The arrogant arch rival that one loves to defeat on principle alone.

I was really hoping they stayed at the bottom of the table this year.

Manly, Hartley’s Love Child, the 7th tackle premiers… 👿

<big>who doesnt hate manly</big>

@pacey:

<big>who doesnt hate manly</big>

no true wests fan would not balmain fans also and wests tigers fans quote roy masters "clouds of dust, bucket of blood "and to quote the magpie saying of’ “never say die magpie” its bred into me i wake up and think of hating manly and getting those rare but elusive wins against them like at campbo on friday night footy in wests days or balmain giving them a a royal leichardt hiding as wests tigers we have only had luck a few times but this core group has not had luck i think its like parrra if u want it enough you will get it

<big>The Fonz must show the team the “Fibro’s & the Silvertails” video before the game.</big>

Its a must.

If we match them physically, our backs will dust them up.

If their forwards cake walk ours, they will put 30 on us easily.

i like manly - when we beat them.

I love to hate manly, but I tell you what, when they play against the broncos, melbourne or raiders…… and keep this under your hats… I secretly hoping manly beats em.

@Tigerdave:

I love to hate manly, but I tell you what, when they play against the broncos, melbourne or raiders…… and keep this under your hats… I secretly hoping manly beats em.

I wont tell anyone mate,I promise 😒

@tomcat:

@Tigerdave:

I wont tell anyone mate,I promise 😒

good! now I just need to get that promise out of everyone else that posts here and all guests…… 😐

Hate is not strong enough a word.

I despise that team of silvertails.

Smash them. And when they are down, smash them again.

My hatred of Manly started in my early years of watching footy (back when I was a Parra supporter in the early 80’s). That hatred went on strongly through the 1990’s. I loved it so much when they lost to Newcastle in that grand final.

Then, of course, they murdered North Sydney. That is something they really need to be punished for, for many years to come.

And last, but definitely not least, my mind goes back to some of our recent losses to them. That wet game against them a couple years ago comes to mind where we were on top of them for almost all the game and Brett Stewart pulled off one of the arsiest tries you will ever see, juggling the ball in torrential rain to score the winning try. Makes my blood boil just picturing it!

I would support a Bin Laden led All Star Terrorists team If they played against the Silvertail scums.

Every time I go to that hole called Brookvale Oval the sight of that corrupting Arthurson stand makes me want to vomit.

I want Silvertail blood to be spilled by the gallon on Monday night.

<big>HIT HIM !!!</big>

I’m almost as passionate about my hatred for Manly as i am about my support for the Tygz!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.