This game has me excited

I think we are going to give manly a good run they are beatable we just need to score 30+ and defend well

If we can match their forwards we will win this game

Easier said then done, especially 30+ against Manly!! lol

We seem to struggle to get to 10 most of the time against em.

I am also excited. Bit of a bummer we have to wait until Monday night!

It’s a huge game, defining actually.

If we can snag this game, we will make the 8, that’s how confident i am.

😉

They have it all over us in the forwards. We can’t rely on 2 or 3 forwards having good matches. We need each and every forward to pull their weight cough Payten

@cadburys:

It’s a huge game, defining actually.

If we can snag this game, we will make the 8, that’s how confident i am.

😉

Ditto. We need to start well though, Manly aren’t a team that gives up a lead too often so we have to get them on the backfoot early and put them off there game. A similar defensive effort to the Raiders match will be required, and the Tigers will need to control the ball really well and have a decent kicking game if they are to trouble Manly. It’s achieveable but the team needs to play with plenty of confidence, try and keep the game up tempo and keep Manly guessing.

Manly,too big,too fast ,too strong…Better coached…

@alex:

They have it all over us in the forwards. We can’t rely on 2 or 3 forwards having good matches. We need each and every forward to pull their weight cough Payten

The big Hombre found some form against the Raiders……He’s on a roll…

Like Sheens said “Every week is a must win game from now on”, if they lose it won’t be from a lack of effort, should be a cracker…

This game is season defining in my eyes. A win here and form, confidence and momentum wise we’re in a really good position for a run into the top 8. Make no mistake though, as well as we have played lately , Manly will cut us up unless we improve. I think defensively we need to find another 5-10% and in attack probably another 10-20 % if we’re to match them. They’re the form team, stronger all over the park other than at 6 and 9.

I really hope we win this one but I honestly can’t see us doing it.

I hope we win but im not confidence, very nervous about this match because it is so important.

If we win this there will be many folk happy in pant, thats a certainty

I see this as the same sort of game we had against Souths, great anticpation, expectation and huge disappointment.

I hope the result is different this time around.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.