Arrive Alive Cup

St Gregs college Campbelltown play Hills Sports High at Leichhardt Oval at 1 pm thursday 6th August in the Arrive Alive Cup.

Cup is down to final 16 and Gregs has several potential Tigers 20’s players for next year.

I’m sure they would welcome support if anyone can make it

Holy Cross Ryde also in final 16 but not aware of who/where they play.

Junior Roqica is playing for Holy Cross Ryde and Darren Nicholls, the Tigers U’20’s half is apparently an assistant coach for them or something along those lines.

Holy Cross may be on channel 9 next sunday 6am

@innsaneink:

Holy Cross may be on channel 9 next sunday 6am

Early replay but if they’re on it would be good to see who they have in their lineup.

Let’s go Gregory’s!!!

@willow:

Junior Roqica is playing for Holy Cross Ryde and Darren Nicholls, the Tigers U’20’s half is apparently an assistant coach for them or something along those lines.

I don’t think Darren Nicholls plays for Holy Cross now?? He is 20 years old he is way too old to still be at school.

Go Holy Cross… Champions

by balmain1 » Mon 03 Aug, 2009 10:39 am

willow wrote:
I don’t think Darren Nicholls plays for Holy Cross now?? He is 20 years old he is way too old to still be at school.

Wouldn’t be the first time that hole of a joint had a footy player do his HSC 5 times! 😆

Go Greg’s!! 😎

@balmain1:

@willow:

I didn’t say he was playing, I said he was an assistant coach.

Sorry I read it as Junior and Nichols were playing for Holy Cross, and the under 20’s half was the assistant coach. Didn’t know that the under 20’s half was Nichols…

@balmain1:

Sorry I read it as Junior and Nichols were playing for Holy Cross, and the under 20’s half was the assistant coach. Didn’t know that the under 20’s half was Nichols…

Nah you’re right mate. I should have typed it more clearly.

Holy Cross are drawn to pay St Doms of Penrith but don’t know when

Holy Cross are playing also at Leichhardt on Thursday after the St Gregs game. I actually think they have quite a good side this year. The young half-back Brooks in the side goes well, as does his older brother in the centres. They also have a good young front-rower from Balmain Harold Matthews, and Sirro’s youngster is in the side as well.

Would be great to see people out there supporting our pathways to the top grade!

@matty119:

Holy Cross are playing also at Leichhardt on Thursday after the St Gregs game. I actually think they have quite a good side this year. The young half-back Brooks in the side goes well, as does his older brother in the centres. They also have a good young front-rower from Balmain Harold Matthews, and Sirro’s youngster is in the side as well.

Would be great to see people out there supporting our pathways to the top grade!

i find it strange that a side that has come through this far chooses not to play in the MCS no 1 competition!!

Does anyone know the results of St Gregs and Holy Cross’ games?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.