Heighno in

Heighno in, Dwyer out.

Galloway a chance, not sure for who.

Well he would want to be a chance. Schirnack has already played this weekend, as has Laurie.

If he is not playing we have a big issue with who will take his place

but dwyer is quicker than rhino - sometimes rhino reminds m e o f a s l o w s l o w s n a i l. he aint no watmough thats for sure. good luck to him tonight though.

A friend at work who is affiliated with Balmain told me that Galloway will line up tonight. Said he passed his final training session on the weekend and was cleared to play. Wasn’t sure if Dwyer will be 18th man or not.

@willow:

A friend at work who is affiliated with Balmain told me that Galloway will line up tonight. Said he passed his final training session on the weekend and was cleared to play. Wasn’t sure if Dwyer will be 18th man or not.

From who I know which is a fact Heighno is in for Dwyer and I didnt knwo about GAlloway but it would appear now GAlloway in for Schirnack.

Galloways injury isnt what is holding him back… its fittness

If its just fitness holding him back whats the sense in not playing him 😕 😕

@bradexl:

If its just fitness holding him back whats the sense in not playing him 😕 😕

i agree
even if he can give us just 20 minutes it will be more effective than the 20 minutes someone like dwyer may give us (not an intended go at dwyer there)

@T-REXX:

Galloways injury isnt what is holding him back… its fittness

Not true…

this is good news that they are both back.
no excuses now wests-tigers.

Would love to see a bench of Skando,Heighno,J Mo and Keef (surely this would have to be one of the best benches in the NRL?!) but let’s just see what happens before we get too excited…

No it will be J Mo, Heigno, Skando, Keith……why not get excited…

Heighno……booooooooooo. Oh well, hope he shuts me up and makes me look like a fool, fire up Chris u myth.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.