Never been so nervous

that last 30 seconds listening on radio I’ve never been so nervous. I’m so glad we won other wise it would have been a depressing couple of days

@Captain Awesome:

that last 30 seconds listening on radio I’ve never been so nervous. I’m so glad we won other wise it would have been a depressing couple of days

Same…I couldn’t stop moving and my heart was pumping fast. It was like a grand final.

exactly buddy, frozen in a nervous sweat

I said the exact thing to my Dad with about 7-8 minutes to go!

in all my time of supporting the tigers, no tension of all those games compares to this……only a stupid steve matai error got us out of gaol 😲

What makes it so nerve wrecking, is the fact we were up by 18 points at half time. With 5 minutes to go, I’m packing darkies fearing we lost after having such a big lead. I need a respirator.

Im still tryin to recover. I kept thinking to myself “not again, surely our season wont end like this!”

That charge down had me thinking Rabbitohs in Rd 10

Never in doubt, I’ve got that 2005 feeling…

i thought we were gone after the charge down …6 more tackles in our 20 … when aweford went left i cheered …well the whole house cheered …that was a great game of football…

my heart stopped during the last 4 mins
i honestly thought we were gone

Most nervous time as a Tigers supporter. Thankfullly they hang on.

I have had a stiff drink or two since full-time…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.