Referees have it against us!!

I am sick and tired of the referees going against us this year…how many penalties did we get in the 2nd half tonight??..I can’t recall any!!..Manly were laying all over us and the refs didn’t pull them up once!..and how about that head high against Ryan(I think)…went un-noticed…I’m sick of the refs and their bias against the Tigers!..great game tonight boys!!

@alexaki:

I am sick and tired of the referees going against us this year…how many penalties did we get in the 2nd half tonight??..I can’t recall any!!..Manly were laying all over us and the refs didn’t pull them up once!..and how about that head high against Ryan(I think)…went un-noticed…I’m sick of the refs and their bias against the Tigers!..great game tonight boys!!

I think the refs bet on games, last year I am almost certain they better on Parra to make the top 8 the way they always got calls. You think that we were the spoon favourites maybe they betted on us to win the spoon.

Sounds stupid but makes sense.

In the second half of this game I can probably agree with you.

I didn’t think the first half was too bad except for the two completed tackles that were allowed to be play-on.

i dont know whats going on with the refs we havent had a break from them all year, tonight was nothing short of disgraceful. i dont know if they bet on games but we all know who their favourites are and its definitely not us.

@alexaki:

how many penalties did we get in the 2nd half tonight??…I can’t recall any!!!

<big>0</big>

@alexaki:

was furious and screaming at the tv so bad about that my dog ran away

@alexaki:

But we got the early calls which gave us the heads up…… 😃

got gun shy after realising we had got out to a 4 - 0 penalty lead.
manly ended up winning it 4-5.

why shouldnt we get penalties when teams like manly lay all over you for way longer then intended, who cares if its a 50 - 0 penalty count.

was it 4 in the first 15-20? then manly were perfect for the rest of the game ……lol…

it happenes in ever game the refs turn the penalty count around to even it up when we were up 4-0 i knew we were going to be evened out in the 2nd halfe just had to wiat for it

Which of Manly’s 5 penalties did you think was not justified? I had no problem with any of them - and I was glad the refs weren’t blowing penalties towards the end. I didn’t want to see a great game decided by the referee.

@PYMBLEPETE:

Which of Manly’s 5 penalties did you think was not justified? I had no problem with any of them - and I was glad the refs weren’t blowing penalties towards the end. I didn’t want to see a great game decided by the referee.

not that they weren’t justified
i cant think a at least a few times in second half we easily deserved a penalty.

@Illek:

@alexaki:

hahahahah the cat bolted upstairs with 10 to go …lol…

They put their whistles in their pockets the last 12-13 minutes; Manly lying all over us slowing our play down time and again- Nothing!!!
They let Manly restart from the 20 before the Tigers were back ready; they made huge metres from this (they always give the defesive time time to get back-no time given at all)

Surprised they didnt blow a penalty in the last set to give Manly a gift 2 points & 20-19 win.
I have had 20 yrs of my life expectancy taken off me tonight!

😆 😆 😆 @ Hasler complaining about 4-0 pen count in first 30 minutes (usually give refs no choice when you pick their feet up in a tackle & swing them around 90 degrees Lyon!!!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.