Big Kieth

Great return.
Really solid 30 minutes.
Makes a real difference when he’s on the field & he’ll play more minutes next week.
Really glad he’s back.

Great tackle when he smashed Rodney and lost the ball.

Gee he’s awesome… I love the big fella - easily my favourite player!

what a return ……keithy hit the line hard and stung in defence …

huge return from injury
heighno on the other hand 😕

Showed tonight how much we’ve missed him and how under rated he is in the NRL.

Injuries going his way next season, he definitely deserves and Origin call up

It was nice seeing him there. Gee whiz Manly put his body under horrendous pressure.

I wonder if the Fonz will start Sauce next week? I would have him off the bench again personally.

I reackon Heigho played well too.

@Balmain Bug:

It was nice seeing him there. Gee whiz Manly put his body under horrendous pressure.

I wonder if the Fonz will start Sauce next week? I would have him off the bench again personally.

I reackon Heigho played well too.

Not so sure on Rhino I thought he was way off the pace but will be better for the run

i think some are hard on the rhino ….he works hard in defence and we definatley need somebody to strengthen us up in that department …
chris’s return was ok considering he tore his abb muscle which hindered all of his rehab…plus a groin strain …
both he and keith will only be better for the run …

Great work by Sauce. Play him a few more minutes next week and build the match fitness up. Than look at a starting spot.

Happy to have him back, don’t thjnk we would have won without him.

Good game, will be better for the run so I can’t wait to see him again next week!

Galloway played well, but his match fitness really showed - lazy in D when called upon to work hard. Have a look at Williams try - Galloway should have stopped it. Will be better for the run though.

every time big keith gets the ball going forward, everyone say “KEEEEEEEEEFFFFEEEEEEEYYYYYY”…
keef is the man!

Galloway ……Outstanding…on the way home Gus gave him a huge rap…for once he was being serious…

Noticed to when he came off after his first stint…the doc was quick to cheek him over…got tired and turned inside out by Williams on his way to the tryline but not to blame at all…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.