Morris only 6 minutes game time???

Why did Morris only come on in the 74th minute? Our guys were sucking in the big ones while Morris is left on the sidelines….Very strange… 😕

I didn’t even noticed he hadn’t been on. Hall only got 9 minutes for them too… odd!

Morris is better value than 6 minutes though.

his tackling would have been VERY useful at the end, he would have lined up choccie watmough

Sheens has probaly realised that with Morris playing more than half a game we could loose the game. But when morris plays less minutes we are in for more of a chance of winning.

To be honest I reckon Sheens simply forgot because he was too engrossed into the game! LOL

He actually looked like he was too engrossed in the game. Thank god he applauds the oppositions mistakes like we do.

Tough call on Chuck Morris. His defence is second to none…

wasnt it a morris mistackle that led to the last manly try

I think it was the gaping hole that lacked three or four defenders.

I could not believe all second half I was screaming to get Morris on, manly were making plenty of ground on the fringes and I thought he would be the man to fix the problem. I also think Sheens left Rhino on for far to long after such a long lay off.

Payne is also playing limited minutes too. Heighno looked to be struggling around the 60min mark, thought he was gonna get pulled off but walked back into the line. Morris’s defence sure wouldve tightened things up in those last 20mins. We fell off more tackles than Ive ever seen.

@BigUnit:

wasnt it a morris mistackle that led to the last manly try

He went on just before they scored.

@NZTiger:

To be honest I reckon Sheens simply forgot because he was too engrossed into the game! LOL

That can be the only reason.His tackling was certainly missed.

Should have left him on the bench, he is useless 😆

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.