Ellis

Is he going to have a case to answer for tripping? I hope not but I have a feeling he could be cited and is going to have carry over points.

Im worried we might not have him for the Roosters game. Great game from the big man

@TheDen:

Is he going to have a case to answer for tripping? I hope not but I have a feeling he could be cited and is going to have carry over points.

Im worried we might not have him for the Roosters game. Great game from the big man

It was minor, i reckon he’ll be charged, but i reckon he’ll play, if Soward can get off with what he did then why not Ellis?

Bed very surprised, I think a good brief could get him of the charge

It was very minor but who knows how this judiciary / citing comittee will react to it.

I think his carry over points could mean he misses a week. Guess we will know tomorrow.
Great to finally have a full strength side as well. Lets hope lady luck stays on our side

I think he is a goner the way the judiciary is these days. It didn’t look all that flash.

your joking ……it was a penalty on the spot and it should be done and dusted … soward,or thurstons kicks were way worse and both were cleared to play in their next game …

@TheDen:

He’ll be so looking forward to smashing Willie.

If he’s charged he should fight it. I don’t think his leg ever touched orford.It missed by a bees…

@tiger tigers:

your joking ……it was a penalty on the spot and it should be done and dusted … soward,or thurstons kicks were way worse and both were cleared to play in their next game …

He won’t have the luxury of the early guilty plea because of carry over points which those 2 players didn’t have. Fingers crossed anyway

@tiger tigers:

I agree…normally dangerous trips are placed on report…

<big>STOP PRESS</big>

Ellis has escaped charged. His name did not appear on the charge sheet.

Wooooooooooooooooo 😉

Well at least common sense prevailed. His arm and leg both shot out at the same time when he was wrong footed. It was not an attempted trip IMO

@smeghead:

Well at least common sense prevailed. His arm and leg both shot out at the same time when he was wrong footed. It was not an attempted trip IMO

im pretty sure his leg went 1st but it was a reaction thing rather then deliberate, his arm wasnt far behind it though. but i agree common sense prevailed.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.