Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

@OzLuke said in Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here:

@GNR4LIFE said in Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here:

What I find funny about US politics is that Trump is meant to be the biggest global demon since Hitler, and Clinton and her cronies are trying to belt him with the agendas he is promoting as being the worst in history, but fail to see that Bill and Barack did the same thing…
It’s better than any movie or tv show…Hilary is the absolute worst!!!

Say what you want about Obama and Hillary, neither use Social Media to vent like teenage girls. And both take whatever abuse they cop, knowing that it comes with the territory. You can’t say that about Trump.

No because you say something about the Clintons and you wind up dead…

How do you think the current POTUS would fare, constantly being labeled a murderer? Not well.

Then there’s Obama, who had to endure the birther crap, lead by guess who. And he has the hide to whine about presidential harassment.

What I find funny about US politics is that Trump is meant to be the biggest global demon since Hitler, and Clinton and her cronies are trying to belt him with the agendas he is promoting as being the worst in history, but fail to see that Bill and Barack did the same thing…

Say what you want about Obama and Hillary, neither use Social Media to vent like teenage girls. And both take whatever abuse they cop, knowing that it comes with the territory. You can’t say that about Trump.

How do you think the current POTUS would fare, constantly being labeled a murderer? Not well.

Then there’s Obama, who had to endure the birther crap, lead by guess who. And he has the hide to whine about presidential harassment.

I agree the guy has skin thinner than wet tissue, but man alive glass houses and throwing stones comes to mind…

All because some old hag didn’t get her turn…

I agree the guy has skin thinner than wet tissue, but man alive glass houses and throwing stones comes to mind…

Honestly don’t know who you are referring to with the glass house comment.

both of them

She’s younger than Trump. I’m no fan of Hillary’s, but the people who hate her most seem Pizzagate deranged.

I can hardly wait until next November, when Donald Trump gets another four years.

It will be a left wing global meltdown.

Good times ahead.

both of them

Don’t know where you’re getting that from. I must have missed all those times Obama hit back at him whenever Trump claimed (without proof) Obama spied on his campaign and had his phones tapped. He took the high road.

Clinton has said things here and there, but who on the left hasn’t. She’s retired now, yet still lives in Donald’s head rent free.

To clarify, I’m not a Hillary supporter, I dislike the woman. I say that because whenever she comes up in a discussion about Trump and you don’t consider her the anti-Christ, you’re automatically pro- Hillary.

@colinbh said in Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here:

I can hardly wait until next November, when Donald Trump gets another four years.

Good times ahead.

Now this is funny and i’ll tell why. For 3 years, Trump voters have been throwing it in the face of how the left thought Hillary had '16 in the bag and they were arrogant blah blah blah.

But at the same time, acting like hypocrites, taking it as a given that he will win the next election. Not having the brains to realize you could be falling into the same trap the left did in '16.

You have an out though. If he loses, we all know he won’t accept defeat and will probably try and take it to the Supreme Court. Not that it will work.

Good times ahead.

Now this is funny and i’ll tell why. For 3 years, Trump voters have been throwing it in the face of how the left thought Hillary had '16 in the bag and they were arrogant blah blah blah.

But at the same time, acting like hypocrites, taking it as a given that he will win the next election. Not having the brains to realize you could be falling into the same trap the left did in '16.

You have an out though. If he loses, we all know he won’t accept defeat and will probably try and take it to the Supreme Court. Not that it will work.

How is thinking that someone will win an election hypocritical?

FBI agent Strok said she would win 100 million to none. He is definitely not a Trump voter.

He will win another term just on his economic record. Unfortunately the Democrats have nothing to run on except identity politics and their favourite,…the race card.

Good times ahead.

FBI agent Strok said she would win 100 million to none. He is definitely not a Trump voter.

He will win another term just on his economic record. Unfortunately the Democrats have nothing to run on except identity politics and their favourite,…the race card.

You’re taking it as a given, after laughing at the left for thinking that '16 was a given. That’s how its hypocritical.

Good times ahead.

Yes i can see how starting a tarrif war with the majority of the world is beneficial,that has never had a good outcome.

i reckon trump is an absolute certainty to win again… four more years

@jadtiger said in Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here:

Good times ahead.

Yes i can see how starting a tarrif war with the majority of the world is beneficial,that has never had a good outcome.

can’t question his ability to create jobs for the average american…our leaders need to take note.

can question his interesting diplomacy skills…

Good times ahead.

can’t question his ability to create jobs for the average american…our leaders need to take note.

can question his interesting diplomacy skills…

Your not wrong there, though to be fair the policies that were in place before Trump’s election win were already well on the way to providing just that. Still his company tax changes have not altered that, even if it has been at a considerable expansion of their already huge national debt.

Conversely, despite the supposed good times, our post 2013 government and it’s policies have taken our country from a respectable 8th at creating jobs for the average worker in the OECD, to now being down 13 positions at 21st in the rankings. Oh well, better than the mid thirties for managing the economy.

Good times ahead.

Pretty good outcome for the Americans. Best economy in the world bar none.

Trump was elected as the President of the USA, not the “majority of the world “.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.