Lote Tuqiri thread

• Yeh I watched the game. It was quite sad. Pretty clear the body just cant do what it used to be able to. Looks a bit like a doddering grandfather out there.

• @southerntiger:

Yeh I watched the game. It was quite sad. Pretty clear the body just cant do what it used to be able to. Looks a bit like a doddering grandfather out there.

Give it a rest. He doesn’t play for the Tigers anymore, what do you care?

Give the guy a break

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• @Guest:

@southerntiger:

Yeh I watched the game. It was quite sad. Pretty clear the body just cant do what it used to be able to. Looks a bit like a doddering grandfather out there.

Give it a rest. He doesn’t play for the Tigers anymore, what do you care?

Give the guy a break

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Mate I like Lote and NEVER criticised him when he was here. I was just stating it as I saw it. He was very poor and should not have played this year on the basis of that game. I still loved what he brought in 2010.

• He was so crap today he cost them 3 or 4 trys today haha.

• Shame to see great players go too long…got nothing else to do I suppose, wouldnt be much happening at home

• He’s been shocking every week so far, today was the most noticeable. Outside Inglis they have the worst backline in the comp. No way they’ll go close this yr if they don’t fix it up.

• Yep their back line is very ordinary. Walker is a centre. Reddy should only ever be a backup. Goodwin is only slightly above mediocre. Unless their forwards dominate, Reynolds struggles. It will be interesting to see how they go this year.

• Banned

@innsaneink:

Shame to see great players go too long…got nothing else to do I suppose, wouldnt be much happening at home

we know that for a fact when he played overseas last year…

• Just wondering, should this thread be closed/unstickied now or are we leaving it stickied in memoriam of this mega huge giant thread which shall never be surpassed…?!

• should have retired in 2011, whats the point of winning another grand final anyway?

• @southerntiger:

Yep their back line is very ordinary. Walker is a centre. Reddy should only ever be a backup. Goodwin is only slightly above mediocre. Unless their forwards dominate, Reynolds struggles. It will be interesting to see how they go this year.

Wasn’t it? 😃

• Keep the thread open I say , Lote is probably about to make headlines for cheating on his wife with a notorious English Big Brother contestant again

• Old Lote had the last laugh.

• @Cultured Bogan:

Old Lote had the last laugh.

He sure did.

• @underdog:

@southerntiger:

Yep their back line is very ordinary. Walker is a centre. Reddy should only ever be a backup. Goodwin is only slightly above mediocre. Unless their forwards dominate, Reynolds struggles. It will be interesting to see how they go this year.

Wasn’t it? 😃

Sure was. Shows that a few mediocre players around a team of champions is not a massive handbrake on success. Makes a mockery of everyone blaming Chris Lawrence for every game we lose.

Recent Topics