Cricket Season Thread

Cricbuzz is the best run by Indians is actually very good ball by ball commentary as bias as the Kiwis calling a Warriors game…

Boy they had a sad last night …lol

Finches form is still a bit……

Khawaja being Australian/Pakistani would have hurt a few feelings too. Proper doozy

Khawaja coming in from the Kashmir end.

The real Border-Gavaskar trophy

Noticeably for me is the fact that the team has shown massive improvement the closer we get to the reinstatements of Smith ,Warner and Bancroft

Some good signs heading towards a ODI World Cup and an Ashes Tour

Are we finally starting to learn that test Cricketers can be good ODI cricketers as well

Particularly bowlers and top end batsmen

Zampa’s spell before taken off was amazing …if we are looking for a spinner for Indian conditions in the future we have found one

The very low scores in two of the shield games using Duke balls is a worry. Some of our first class batsmen need to play a County season.

I guess the question is what were the pitches like …neither games were held at Test grounds were they from memory ??

We have a plethora of good bowlers & a dearth of people that can bat

NSW v Vic was at Drummoyne right? I thought SA v Qld was at the Gabba. Still plenty of decent bats and 4 team scores under 200, three of them under 150 from memory. SA probably would have been rolled twice for under 100 without Lehmann.

Squad for the World Cup named

Not keen on Sean Marsh or Stoinis

Personally would have taken Handscomb over either

How long does Stoinis knock v NZ carry him for ……one hit wonder imo

http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/cricket/ins-and-outs-who-made-the-cut-for-crickets-world-cup-and-contract-list/ar-BBVWeBH?ocid=ientp

Handscomb form has been decent idk why they dropped him

Mitch Marsh gone from CA contract. I don’t wish failure on anyone (except Greenberg) but Mitch has had many chances

Smiths 4th consecutive 50 since his return, looks great. 187 - for 4 wickets (36.0 overs)

Also India in all sorts against NZ. 150 - for 8 wickets (32.3 overs)

Smith hits 100*(94) to the loud boo’s from the english crowd.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.