Cricket Season Thread

@GNR4LIFE said in Cricket Season Thread:

Very interested to watch the Windows tonight. I snickered a few days ago when I heard people talking them up, but there’s a lot of strike power in that batting line up. They’ll provide some entertainment value, if nothing else.

They didn’t even get a chance to warm up, made the Pakis look very ordinary by the look of it.

Pakistan has literally fallen off the map …3 months ago Pakistan was spoken up as 2nd favourite

One game doesn’t make a tournament but they have a lot of work to turn it around

I BET I know what went wrong with the Pakis…

@Geo said in Cricket Season Thread:

Two of the last three times Pakistan was thrashed by the Windies …91 WC and 2018 Champions tournament

@happy_tiger said in Cricket Season Thread:

Two of the last three times Pakistan was thrashed by the Windies …91 WC and 2018 Champions tournament thrashed by India

Two of the last three times Pakistan was thrashed by the Windies …91 WC and 2018 Champions tournament

I BET they were…

Its going to be a long tournament for the Afghanis.

last edited by Kev

Its already started

Kiwi mate messaged me …reckons we look resplendent in Wattle Green and Sandpaper Yellow

Its already started

Kiwi mate messaged me …reckons we look resplendent in Wattle Green and Sandpaper Yellow

Roy and HG this week, " Australia are not the only team that cheats! The South Africans stand on the ball with their studs, Pakistan bite the ball like an apple. Only team that doesn’t cheat is New Zealand but they never win anything!"

Its already started

Ask him how Lou Vincent and Chris Cairns are going.

What an awesome win by the Aussie’s

Coulter-Niles innings destroyed the Windies…

Starc and Cummins need to stay fit tho…Mitchell gets a 5 fa…

last edited by Geo

I thought we were done when I went to bed. Can’t believe we won from being so far behind

We sucked for most of the game,

Surprising that we won

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.