Cricket Season Thread

Poor batting but a very professional effort by England. They have been up for this one from ball 2. (Ball 1 went for four)

This pig is cooked …beddy byes

Looks like I might have given up on my multi a bit early.

Smithy’s gonna need some sandpaper after that over.

Very disappointing, Stoinis is hopeless, have always liked Maxwell but he has lost me. Cameron Wade should of been in the Team & I know hindsight is great but flick some of these players.

Very Disappointing… very

Always next world cup…

Everyone celebrated too early when we beat them in the pool game. They won the one that mattered.

Lets hope we win the important games coming and NZ beat England

Won the toss and battered played into the Poms hands. The Poms were never going to bowl poorly as they did in the pool game and the ball was always going to move further and for longer in the first couple of hours. Just a crazy call to bat first, although I do I think the Poms would have won what ever we decided to do. One thing that was highlighted once again is how fragile our batting line up is

@supercoach said in Cricket Season Thread:

Won the toss and battered played into the Poms hands. The Poms were never going to bowl poorly as they did in the pool game and the ball was always going to move further and for longer in the first couple of hours. Just a crazy call to bat first, although I do I think the Poms would have won what ever we decided to do. One thing that was highlighted once again is how fragile our batting line up is

We had one world class batsman in that team, one potentially in Carey then a long list of flat track superheroes

@Tiger_Steve agree with him though, re; batting first. When Warner departed that was the absolute death knell for mine… could see our bowlers weren’t as psyched up as they had been for the group stage match… still should look at a batting line-up rejig ASAP. Very disappointing, up the Black Caps!

last edited by TieDye

England !
World Cup champions…🏆
“Well done lads “

last edited by hobbo1

In typical English fashion a New Zealander beat his own countrymen by cheating , with a great bowling performance from a West Indian captained by an Irishman

@happy_tiger said in Cricket Season Thread:

In typical English fashion a New Zealander beat his own countrymen by cheating , with a great bowling performance from a West Indian captained by an Irishman

Eat arse loser !

Amazing game. Watched it with my English mate. Poor bloke was a nervous wreck.

last edited by Tbone

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.