@happy_tiger said in Cricket Season Thread:

@Tiger_Steve said in Cricket Season Thread:

@happy_tiger said in Cricket Season Thread:

@Cultured_Bogan said in Cricket Season Thread:

@Geo said in Cricket Season Thread:

@Cultured_Bogan said in Cricket Season Thread:

Should sell his white floppy instead

We all know what his opinion is on the supposed value of a baggy green. He loves toeing into Tugger over the whole wearing of it in the first session. I am not surprised he’s auctioning it off.

It’s a great cause and good on him for doing it…but he doesn’t give 2 hoots for it…

I’m not taking away the benefit that comes from it, just stating that I don’t believe it really meant anything of significance to him. If I were ever good enough to earn a Baggy Green, I’d be buried with it.

Its obviously important to him , but not as important as it is to others

You dream of debuting for Australia and getting a baggy green as a youngster

You wouldn’t expect Steve Waugh or Justin Langer to do what Warne is doing , but that is OK as well

Steve Waugh’s baggy green is in the SCG museum under the ladies stand

His old one or new one ??

I remember reading in his autobiography he ended up having to replace his 1st baggy green as it was so battered

It was repaired…he only has 1…

In the balance but Australia right in this game. Zampa just got Kohli early

Zampa snags Kohli…onya bike and the smug arse Indian commentators go into mourning…

last edited by Geo

Zampa snags Kohli…onya bike and the smug arse Indian commentators go into mourning…

And 50000 people go silent!

Can sense the tears in the commentary box

When I saw how many Indians were in the crowd I thought they were playing at the SCG!

😁

@Tiger_Steve said in Cricket Season Thread:

And 50000 people go silent!

That was a absolute screamer he took

Very nice catch

Australia still on for an Indian nudie run

The longer the game went on the more annoyed Kohli got.By the end of the game he was spitting chips no doubt worried about what the Indian press would be saying.I honestly thought he was going to cry when his appeals failed

India didnt turn up…

We r to good

@jadtiger said in Cricket Season Thread:

The longer the game went on the more annoyed Kohli got.By the end of the game he was spitting chips no doubt worried about what the Indian press would be saying.I honestly thought he was going to cry when his appeals failed

There was one appeal against Finch that he should be facing the ICC for …he carried on for at least a minute afterwards

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.