Tim Moltzen

tackle of the season

i would of bet everything that mini would score.
not a big fan of moltzen at the back but that was simply outstanding.

@bonstonker:

tackle of the season

I second that motion. It was a ripper.

He had a mixed game but I had mentally conceded a try and it was outstanding, sensational, stupendous that he managed to stop it.

@joebob:

@bonstonker:

tackle of the season

I second that motion. It was a ripper.

I said ‘oh no’ as soon as he was 5m out then Moltzen proved that he can make try-savers at the back with an absolute corker of a tackle.

Better than the Wolfmans’s one (I say wolfman because he was one at the time).

mini was in for all money ….unbelievable tackle…if he holds the bal up the other endl and scores he gets man of the match …

the tackle was as good (if not better) as david williams tackle on graham against the panthers

luckily mini ran into him…

In terms of the context of our season, never a more important tackle made ( thought Mini was in for all money!)

Well done Timmy Moltzen ( also love the fire in his belly and will to win) 😈

@tomcat:

don’t recall that.
mini swerved to the left and at that point i had given up on moltzen making the tackle.

If it wasn’t for Ryan’s assistance, Minichello would never have went over the sideline.

It was a great tackle but Mini did run towards him… Wolfmans still rates higher for me.

@senex:

If it wasn’t for Ryan’s assistance, Minichello would never have went over the sideline.

na it was all moltz … ryan came in late but the damage was already done …

@tomcat:

Because Moltzen didn’t get him any option, Mini was headed for the sideline and had to cut back in, Moltzen showed him the sideline just enough.

@Danos:

@tomcat:

Because Moltzen didn’t get him any option, Mini was headed for the sideline and had to cut back in, Moltzen showed him the sideline just enough.

that is my opinion also

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.