Moltzen - what a tackle!

Try saver on minichello in the 2nd half, absolute try saver. Full-backs tackle of the year so far?

@Hbom:

Try saver on minichello in the 2nd half, absolute try saver. Full-backs tackle of the year so far?

Moltzen isn’t a superstar of the future. He is a superstar now.

mate ,have you been drinking.? he had a very ordinary game imo

@tomcat:

Alcohol has never touch my lips thank you very much.

@tomcat:

In the other thread you said he had a shocker.

Sounds like your the drinker here 😆

@djm619:

@tomcat:

In the other thread you said he had a shocker.

Sounds like your the drinker here 😆

Umm, I think ‘He had a shocker’ just might equate to ’ He had a very odinary game.’ (I don’t agree with the assessment BTW.)

Moltzen had a great game today that tackle saved us
come on tigers!! top 8

Moltzen was brilliant again.

Must say though, with Moltz’ size at the back being an advantage, you have to wonder how Gallant would’ve done 1 one 1 with Minichello in that situation. The lack of size from Shannon still worries me quite a bit.

Was lucky enough to be sitting in front of it. I would have been just happy if they held him up, but that was a great tackle. Well done Tim.

without beau ryans help mini would of scored, full points to moltz for the effort tho…

Changed the game….whether Moltz had a shocker or not…

He has stepped up no doubt…had to go back to Fullback…how many points the Rorters score in the second 40 ?

to be honest, I think it was the turning point, and gave wests-tigers a big shot of confidence.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.