Ellis!!!

Who said this bludger can’t play and was a waste of money???

not me, our best foward this season

poor guy cant get a try thought he finally had one at the end!

he is a workhorse unbelievable!

Obviously not you.

He’s been terrific.

He will get a try in this years grand final, just like Gibbs in 05!

If he doesn’t make Player’s player at the end of the year (or whenever) I’ll eat my hat.

@Chris:

Never heard anybody bag the guy since we signed him dont know who your talking about,if golden rates him he must be bloody good

Easily our best buy since Scott Prince. History may prove he could be our best buy ever as a JV.

it wasnt me either ……
some in here wanted to see how he handled the nrl compared to the esl , but most expected him to be a champion buy …

His next goal is to lure more Poms into our team. Such as Sam Burgess 😃

He is a success on the field, but I am pretty sure that we will see some new England signings with us due to Gareth Ellis.

Along with watmough,he’s up there as a contender for best forward going around anywhere.
Apart from his workrate,the impact of his runs & hits knocked the stuffing out of the Roosters pack.
Not a whole lot of support though…

I’ll put my hand up. I bagged him for good reason, he was ordinary in superleague last season and bloody pathetic during the world cup. Am gladly eating humble pie though, he was been fantastic.

@JRD:

@Chris:

Never heard anybody bag the guy since we signed him dont know who your talking about,if golden rates him he must be bloody good

there was plenty of knockers
“oh look at his super league stats”
“why sign another back rower”
“he was useless in the world cup”
“why are we signing a pom”

there was a lot of knockers, I knew the bloke could play, having seen him tear it up in the super league. One thing that sets him apart from the rest in my opinion, is not the work rate, but the starch in his game combined with the work rate. He doesn’t make 40 soft tackles, he makes 40 bone crushing tackles, and he runs the ball up hard 15 times a game.

Great player, could of played Origin if he was eligible.

Now lets grab Burgess! 😃

Trust me, we’re a HUGE chance of getting Burgess who has a get out clause in his contract too 😉

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.