10. Todd Payten
11. Gareth Ellis
12. Danny Galea
13. Corey Payne

14. Simon Dwyer
15. Keith Galloway
16. Chris Heighington
17. John Skandalis

Robbie needs a week off. Shannon and Chris too even if they are right to play.

@tomcat:

lui, yr kidding , ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Nah, dead serious mate. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

@tomcat:

and payne โ€ฆ. rhino to lock โ€ฆpayne and galea didnt want a bar of the hard hit ups when the going was tough โ€ฆ gales defence is the only thing that saves him imo โ€ฆ

sorry mate . it aint gunna happenโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

@tomcat:

His defense will improve under sheens (I canโ€™t believe i just said that)

We donโ€™t concede much these days and he will probably gain confidence from that.

I suppose we could try out Mullaney instead. Or even one of the state cup players like Meaney. Leaving Moltzen at halfback. Wouldnโ€™t mind having McDonnell now.

@MacDougall:

I suppose we could try out Mullaney instead. Or even one of the state cup players like Meaney. Leaving Moltzen at halfback. Wouldnโ€™t mind having McDonnell now.

keep bending those bananas ,mate , that aint gunna happen either ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

mullaney isnt even close to a call up โ€ฆโ€ฆhe tries hard , but toyota cup defence is akin to touch footballโ€ฆlook at the scores every week โ€ฆ

Hanbury would be the most likely call-up

We need Robbie out there. We canโ€™t afford to rest him. I would prefer to keep Moltzen at half and bring a new fullback in. While I am not at Hanbury fan, he did a good job earlier this year.

If Lawrence is fit and Gallant is unavailable.

1. Lawrence
2. Tuiaki
3. Collis
4. Ayshford
5. Ryan
6. Marshall
7. Moltzen

Same team as last week with Hanbury at FB and Collis in for Lawro.

Oh yeah I totally forgot Hanbury existed. Still, Lui is the go imo. Blood him against the gummies.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Canโ€™t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and weโ€™ll get you back online.