When is the team released

When is it released by sheens? Tues/wed ?

just needing to know whether its time to put the old lasso out and hang myself lol 😆

By 4pm Tuesday as a rule of thumb

It seems to be closer to 5pm there days

Hopefully our team will be released from their duties on Oct 5th after their celebration duties 😉

that creepy clown and the animated pig head gif freak me out…. 😮

and by the way, i wonder how collis and morris will go (if they both play)? *

*topic relevant!

id rather collis play centre if sheens refuses to bring in hanbury, so lawrence can play FB.
Just really hoping moltzen stays at 7, if hes moved there could be a whole host of troubles… one been considered benji might just lose his current frame of mind.

Clarify if im incorrect, but i’ve never known Lawrence to be good at the high ball under pressure?
It seems clear most of you prefer him as a fullback, but im just not sure whether he is experienced enough?

I will also have to call Hanbury as the safe alternative, but again i just hope whatever they choose works out well for the Sharks game…

Only recollection of lawrence and the high ball was 2007, panthers bombed his wing an he cauht it on the full and ran 100ms to score

@turnstyle:

that creepy clown and the animated pig head gif freak me out…. 😮

and by the way, i wonder how collis and morris will go (if they both play)? *

*topic relevant!

Hey Turnstyle, ……these clowns are creepy…

Enjoy and sleep tight tonight

rather nervous at this stage

1. Tame Toupou ???

@smeghead:

1. Tame Toupou ???

Now that is too far out there to be believed.

my bet is Benji at 1, Moltzen at 7 and MOrris at 6

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.