Who's going??

No way in hell am i going to give the Sharks my hard earned. I will watch it on telly. Season’s over already…

@crouching_tiger:

No way in hell am i going to give the Sharks my hard earned. I will watch it on telly. Season’s over already…

You want a free ticket?

nope, will be going to eels game though.

@crouching_tiger:

The reverse psychology has been working so far CT, keep it up champ :slight_smile:

I’ll be going at this stage.

depends . . .

Are they still a bit violent towards the Non-Anglo types at that way ???

Im full Choco and my kids are half Choco . . . . is it safe or do I have to wear an Australian flagged drapped around my shoulders for survival ???

@Balmain Bug:

depends . . .

Are they still a bit violent towards the Non-Anglo types at that way ???

Im full Choco and my kids are half Choco . . . . is it safe or do I have to wear an Australian flagged drapped around my shoulders for survival ???

lol that means im in that situation cause im lebanese (catholic) soo haha bit risky, but I went shark park last year and was all sweet so I wouldnt mind going next Sunday

@Geo.:

@crouching_tiger:

You want a free ticket?

Got offered E.T. grandstand tix. Told him to shove it.

Gotta love Junior League passes. Not giving the Super League Scum my hard earned 😠

Here’s to out numbering their own fan base come Sunday 😆

@Gobbs:

Gotta love Junior League passes. Not giving the Super League Scum my hard earned 😠

Here’s to out numbering their own fan base come Sunday 😆

I know there great arn’t they…Not 1 Scum team gets a cent All Year… 😆

After the Shakies loss tonight…it will be like '05 all over again…

Definitely going.

Big mob of Tigers fans sitting in the South-West corner near the scoreboard again?

Will never forget the 2005 game there. INCREDIBLE.

Possibly, still seeing if I can get a group of mates to go.

No way.

Will be watching from the recliner I think.

The Sharks can get stuffed and go broke

Defintly going to see the sharks get smashed

going to the game to cheer on the mighty tigers!

Had plan to, as I love going to Shark Park to watch the Wests Tigers flog the Sharks there every year……but just got told of my neice’s 17th year old Birthday Party , all the way up at Wahroonga 👿 …not a happy Chappie

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.