1. BEN BARBA
2. STEVE TURNER
3. JOSH MORRIS
4. JAMAL IDRIS
5. BRYSON GOODWIN
6. KRIS KEATING
7. TRENT HODKINSON
8. AIDEN TOLMAN
9. MICHAEL ENNIS
10. SAM KASIANO
11. JAKE FOSTER
12. ANDREW RYAN
13. DAVID STAGG
14. MICKEY PAEA
15. FRANK PRITCHARD
16. COREY PAYNE
17. BEN ROBERTS
1. BEN BARBA vs Mckinnon- Experience vs no experience whatsoever.
2. STEVE TURNER vs Tuqiri- No 2 opinions on that.
3. JOSH MORRIS vs Ashyford- Thought he was pretty overrated b4, but now too underrated. He did play for Australia.
4. JAMAL IDRIS vs Lawrence- no brainer.
5. BRYSON GOODWIN vs Utai- dont noe much bout Utai but people’s thoughts on this forum…
6. KRIS KEATING vs Benji- …
7. TRENT HODKINSON vs Lui- Cant decide. Two young guns.
8. AIDEN TOLMAN vs Gibbs- best prop Gibbs I believe after Shillington and Scott.
9. MICHAEL ENNIS vs Farah- cant wait to see this mutt get knocked.
10. SAM KASIANO vs Galloway- wanted him to play State cup this week, but now I reckon he will be sweet.
11. JAKE FOSTER vs Fulton- dont noe much bout this guy.
12. ANDREW RYAN vs Ellis- best 2nd rower in the world IMO
13. DAVID STAGG vs Heighington- he will get more metres for sure, more impact as well, but Stagg will be a fighter.
14. MICKEY PAEA vs Payen- I like Mickey Paea but Payten’s defence is way too good for him.
15. FRANK PRITCHARD vs Fifita- I fear Pritchard
16. COREY PAYNE vs Dwyer- hopefully doesn’t drop many balls and gets more game time.
17. BEN ROBERTS vs Moltzen- dont think Moltzen will get more than 5-10 mins TBH unless an injury or Sheens has a shifty plan up his sleeve
Overall Tigers should win. I know Bulldogs won’t win unless Tigers lose. (if that makes sense :s)