The crystal ball 2011

What can you see happening in 2011 for wests tigers and the nrl?

used to be tri’s crystal ball 😦 …what ever happend to that bloke anyway…
… i use to enjoy the lead up to his infamous future tellings…

…well what i can see happening…is When it comes Round 26…Tigers will defeat the sharks to become minor premiers…for the 1ts time… 😲
also…i can see mitchell pearce…in a police station…once again… 😒
Darren Lockyer…will have an injury…shortly after announce his retirement at the end of this year…
…i will be giving it to every single dragons supporter i see after they are kicked out of the finals !.. 😈
Scott Prince vs Benji Marshall in the Grand Final…
… mark my words… Titans v Tigers GrandFinal… It Will take place ! …

i predict that wests will make the 8 and gaddafi will stay in power.

I predict that Bryce Gibbs will join Farah, Lawrence and Tuqiri in the NSW SOO team this year.

think your ball might be a bit cloudy cunno.

Lote is a Queenslander!!!

Yes but perhaps NSW could have him and Qld can keep Inglis, a fair swap.

I predict a massive year from #7 Lui

@cunno:

Yes but perhaps NSW could have him and Qld can keep Inglis, a fair swap.

how is that a swap ? 😆

I read in one of the Rugby League mags today that the wests tigers have never been in the No.1 position on the ladder, at any stage.

I predict this year we see the No.1 position at some stage.

Tigers v Raiders grand final Qld 2 NSW 1 SOO Australia win Anzac Day test comfortably 20 points plus Cowboys Wooden Spoon Lockyer to retire at end of year and I win footy tipping competition and not choke in final week again

@happy tiger:

Tigers v Raiders grand final Qld 2 NSW 1 SOO Australia win Anzac Day test comfortably 20 points plus Cowboys Wooden Spoon Lockyer to retire at end of year and I win footy tipping competition and not choke in final week again

OK, now 2011is dusted - how about 2012 ?

:sign:

Tim Moltzen will be Benji’s halves partner by season end….

@Snodgrass:

@happy tiger:

OK, now 2011is dusted - how about 2012 ?

:sign:

we become first legal side to go back to back premiers Qld wins origin again Rob Lui man of series Australia wins Anzac test again Souths get done for salary cap breeches and we find out that Ennis has a crush on Robbie Farah Robbie vomits repeatedly and wants Ennis sent to English Super League which is granted

sorry my crystal ball is saying this is going to be one of the hardest seasons ever to post back to back wins, I am predicting a finish in the bottom half of the eight ……

Big call seadoggy big call Top 6 for my liking

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.