ONE HD - 2 New NRL Shows

Well Done ONE HD / Ten.

Andrew Moore, Steve Roach and Joel Caine presented a good first show last night @ 8:30PM called “The Game Plan”. Needs some polish and I will definitely be back (Unlike the other 2 that I hate)

I stumbled across it and was glad for the fact.

The show is about footy and the people connected with it with out the attempts to be a variety show (Concept should never come back)

I would like a little more analysis though I Expect this to be carried through on the Monday night 9:30PM offering featuring Ricky Stuart, Adam McDougall and Ben Ikin named “OneWeekAtaATime”

Here are some clips. http://onehd.com.au/nrl.htm

Did any one else catch the show - Opinions / Ideas ???

There is a touch of humour in there but I don’t think it really tries to be a variety show and nor should it. It is pretty close to the NRL show on Fox.

Besides it’s got Joel Caine and Blocker Roach - enough said!

Currently on one hd now if someone wants to watch seems ok

have to remember to check it out next week

I thought it wasn’t a bad show, Andrew Moore looked a little uncomfortable but I’m sure will improve when he gets used to TV, glad to see it was more about football than skits. Most of my comments are in another thread. I will watch the show on Monday night after I return home from ANZ sounds like it will be a wrap up of the round in depth.

After The Game - Tonight at 9:30 PM

One HD

Fox Sports also had the league lounge on last night. Wasn’t bad. The only problem was the girl on the show was kinda annoying. I think they have a winner there if they may be replace her with another girl with some league knowledge.

The other guys were great.

Yeah I enjoyed TLL….Brandys recollections of the legends game was interesting, nice and lite, not too serious, good format for that timeslot

@hammertime:

Fox Sports also had the league lounge on last night. Wasn’t bad. The only problem was the girl on the show was kinda annoying. I think they have a winner there if they may be replace her with another girl with some league knowledge.

Good sorts arent made for listening to champ

@cunno:

I thought it wasn’t a bad show, Andrew Moore looked a little uncomfortable but I’m sure will improve when he gets used to TV.

Andrew Moore has been doing spots regularly on foxsports news and The back page for years,I think he should be used to tv by now

??? Anyone catch Last nights Show after the Game.???

@JRD:

@cunno:

I thought it wasn’t a bad show, Andrew Moore looked a little uncomfortable but I’m sure will improve when he gets used to TV.

Andrew Moore has been doing spots regularly on foxsports news and The back page for years,I think he should be used to tv by now

I’ve never seen him on TV before, then again, I don’t watch the back page. I hear him regulalrly on radio 2GB though and he sounds a lot more at ease and comfortable than what I saw on TV.

@innsaneink:

@hammertime:

Good sorts arent made for listening to champ

Her voice bugs me sometimes but she almost came across as looking a bit uncomfortable on there.
Motorsport is more her forte, she hosts shows on the Speed channel and was miss Parramatta back in 2002 out at Parra raceway.
But I thought it was a good show first up, good to see a couple of the Fox Sports guys a little bit more casual and not so serious.

Anyone catch Monday night Show - I live the fact that there are virtually No adds for the first half hour.

Ricky Stuarts stocks have grown greatly IMO.

The insight he has shared in the rebuilding of NSW has been awesome.

He is very methodical in his work and a good speaker.

I honestly like him and would consider him an attractive future Head Coach of the Wests Tigers.

@Spartan117:

Anyone catch Monday night Show - I live the fact that there are virtually No adds for the first half hour.

Ricky Stuarts stocks have grown greatly IMO.

The insight he has shared in the rebuilding of NSW has been awesome.

He is very methodical in his work and a good speaker.

I honestly like him and would consider him an attractive future Head Coach of the Wests Tigers.

Best league show on FTA by a country mile Spartan

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.