Are u ready!!!!

parra are going to be very tricky but we can get up in faces and take jarryd out ,aint going to be easy but we can do it

Im not usually one to be positive, but I think we can “shock” Parramatta here.

I could be totally wrong and they could go on one of their offloading rampages and destroy us. I honestly think he are a better side, with just as many weapons I just think we got over a mental barrier against them earlier this season, even though it was a poor quality game. Having said that if we have 2 or 3 forwards out with injuries and suspensions you can forget about it. At full strength I think we can beat them.

The media and hopefully Parramatta think they are untouchable at the moment. It would be very sweet to effectively end their season and take us to the cusp of the 8.

I cant wait for this game its gonna be hard but I reckon we can beat them, see cause I know we were playing the bottom of the table Sharks but if we keep playing that type of footy the next few rounds leading into the finals, no side can match us with that brilliant attacking footy.

For once, just once, I would like to play them with a full strength side.

Payne IMO isn’t that much of a loss if he is out, but Skandalis is, and if Ellis is suspended then forget it. They will belt us in the forwards like usual and the only way to stop that is with a full strength pack.

@Pierre M7:

I cant wait for this game its gonna be hard but I reckon we can beat them, see cause I know we were playing the bottom of the table Sharks but if we keep playing that type of footy the next few rounds leading into the finals, no side can match us with that brilliant attacking footy.

yes we played the bottom of the table sharks…. Parra also played the bottom of the table sharks and the hopless warriors and a downfall Knights team

and yet everyone and their fans are on the bandwagon that they can win the comp

lets show them what a REAL team is Friday night

and Rubbish we beat them without Ellis already and 6 other players in there home quite easy.

we can beat parra. i think most ppl on here are paranoid coz of our record against them more than anything.

every single tigers supporter who is able to make it to the game needs to be there. i think we can get 25,000 + there easily. parra fans will flock to the game so its up to us to all rock up in massive numbers, give the boys a finals like atmosphere and drown out the eels supporters.
we can drive them home.
im pumped for the game. cant wait.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.