THE JUNGLE VS SOUTHS @ ANZ STADIUM

THE JUNGLE VS SOUTHS @ ANZ STADIUM

If Bay 103 is a Wests Tigers General Admission bay then we will be there!

If you have banner or big flag then you might have to register it. ANZ Stadium are strict! :brick:

If you are bringing a banner or a big flag to the game and the pole length is longer than 1.4 meters then call ANZ Stadium on (02) 8765 2000 as soon as possible and get it registered otherwise they might not let you bring it in. ANZ Stadium are too strict.

Good advice Alien especially since you learned the hard way.

@cunno:

Good advice Alien especially since you learned the hard way.

yeah they took my wooden poles off me so i had to buy some more. the weird thing is im sure there’s a cloak room there so i should have been able to put the poles in there during the game and get them back after. not according to them though. schmucks

Same bay as the Bulldogs game? See you there! GO TIGERS!!!

@Mrs T:

Which Bay is that?

@cunno:

@Mrs T:

Which Bay is that?

Bay 103. If that bay is a Wests Tigers General Admission Supporters Bay then we will be there.
C’MON WESTS!!! :sign:

@alien:

@cunno:

@Mrs T:

Which Bay is that?

Bay 103. If that bay is a Wests Tigers General Admission Supporters Bay then we will be there.
C’MON WESTS!!! :sign:

Alien I saw the ‘c’mon wests’ sign from the western side of the ground easy to see unfortunately not a lot of times to put it up in the first half. That was a huge wests tigers flag the bloke at the front of your bay had must have taken a fair bit of energy to wave it. Was that Mrs T sitting behind you?

@cunno:

Alien I saw the ‘c’mon wests’ sign from the western side of the ground easy to see unfortunately not a lot of times to put it up in the first half. That was a huge wests tigers flag the bloke at the front of your bay had must have taken a fair bit of energy to wave it. Was that Mrs T sitting behind you?

yeah my banner stands out aye. it got on the big screen again before kickoff when they were showing people in the crowd.

yea i liked that big flag

yeah mrs t was sitting behind me. she was laughing when my tormenter was tormenting me though 😦 mean! 😦

See you at Campbelltown next week??

@cunno:

I’ll be there.

@alien:

@cunno:

I’ll be there.

I’ll come over and say hello.

I couldn’t hear them all game…

@crouching_tiger:

I couldn’t hear them all game…

that’s because you’re going deaf, oldfart 😆

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.