Parramatta Side

PARRAMATTA Eels have named their teams to play the Wests Tigers at the Sydney Football Stadium on Friday night.
The NRL side is:
1 Jarryd HAYNE
2 Luke BURT
3 Krisnan INU
4 Joel REDDY
5 Eric GROTHE

6 Daniel MORTIMER
7 Jeff ROBSON

8 Nathan CAYLESS [C]
9 Matthew KEATING
10 Fuifui MOIMOI
11 Nathan HINDMARSH
12 Joe GALUVAO
13 Todd LOWRIE

14 Kevin KINGSTON
16 Ben SMITH
17 Tim MANNAH
19 Jeremy LATIMORE

As expected.

I reckon Mateo will play though.

What happened to Broderick Wright?

Do you notice how the other team always seems to name its team well before we do?

I am really wondering where they are stronger than us? Outside of Hayne the freak our backline matches up ok and I would take our pack and bench.

yes true, BUT it’s not won on paper and we need to show up with a strong defensive effort against these guys, no doubt the plan will be to try and bash us and offload to create second phase. Galea must start and J-Mo needs more time IMO.

Mateo was named for Wentworthville.

@TigerRock:

yes true, BUT it’s not won on paper and we need to show up with a strong defensive effort against these guys, no doubt the plan will be to try and bash us and offload to create second phase. Galea must start and J-Mo needs more time IMO.

What’s new….that’s what they normally do to us very other game they play us

@Danos:

Mateo was named for Wentworthville.

good

Not much between the two sides, really a this game could go either way, nothing would really surprise me. They are a bit bigger across the park and we probably have a bit more class in the right postions

be wary of Inu & hayne.
Fui Fui is going well at the moment. get up in his face, rattle him and put him off his game, even if a bit of ’ friendly biffo" is required. 😆

why would they play Mateo and interupt their winning rhythm? When you’re on a good thing stick to it.

Not surprised they didn’t name Mateo. He’s got no match fitness under his belt and you would have to be a brave man to disrupt a winning side like that. Apart from Moi Moi and Hindmarsh in the forwards, the Eels pack does not look very intimidating, although like the Tigers, they’re turning up to play for one another which has been one of the keys to their recent success. The other key is Hayne. Tigers need to watch him all night, and if it means kicking the ball dead to nullify his kick returns, then so be it. It could be just the key to disrupt the Eels too, as Hayne puts them on the front foot so often with his kick returns.

Ball and all tackles on Moi-moi, or else!!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.