What song are you listening to

Kick The Bass - Julien-K

Through Struggle - As i Lay Dying

Metallica - Fade To Black (Live Fort Worth 1997)

@alien:

Metallica - Fade To Black (Live Fort Worth 1997)

Good work Alien 😉

Crawl Back In - Dead By Sunrise (Chester Benningtons new band)

Spizzenergi - “Where’s Captain Kirk?”

@Hit or Miss:

I have “All Time Low - Weightless” running through my head here at work.

awwww helll yeahhhhhhhhhh!

saw them in june and seeing em again at soundwave in february. love that song. the rest of their new album is pretty boring.

@alex:

@Hit or Miss:

I have “All Time Low - Weightless” running through my head here at work.

awwww helll yeahhhhhhhhhh!

saw them in june and seeing em again at soundwave in february. love that song. the rest of their new album is pretty boring.

Was looking to see them at Soundwave too. Note to self not to buy the album then HA HA

As for Music im listening to now. Anything that Richar Mercer is being asked to play. Love listening to Richard while at work…its a good laugh :slight_smile:

Phil Collins - Sussudio 😆

Any hardcore fans out there?

When I went to the Gold Coast for the game we drove down to Byron for lunch on the Saturday and I made my dad drive us down THE Parkway Drive. I wanted to get a photo at the street sign but there arent any!!!

I’m listening to a heap of A Day To Remember, getting myself pumped for Soundwave!

Also, has anyone been watching Idol?

About this time last year I came across a Sydney band from the Shire called Bleached Academy - very Paramore style. Got onto their myspace, listened to some tracks, went to a few of their gigs over the last 12 months. And now their lead singer, Hayley, is on Aus Idol.

Got into the Top 24 and was on the Wildcard show on Sunday night.

@alex:

About this time last year I came across a Sydney band from the Shire called Bleached Academy - very Paramore style. Got onto their myspace, listened to some tracks, went to a few of their gigs over the last 12 months. And now their lead singer, Hayley, is on Aus Idol.

Paramore style……Hayley…oh the irony! Not a red head too i hope?

Listening to…No Doubt - Hey Baby

Just had a listen to the new Celldweller single - Louder than words

@Tigerpete:

@alex:

Paramore style……Hayley…oh the irony! Not a red head too i hope?

Listening to…No Doubt - Hey Baby

Haha I know hey. Narr not a redhead (N)

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.