For the last 2 years around SOO I have criticised L.Daley for his SOO selections.
L.Daley came across(and still does) as one of the biggest TOOLS in the game. He truly thinks he offers an intelligent insight into the game when he commentates and his sheepish looks when questioned on the NSW SOO selections used to drive me nuts!…Well folks I can declare as of TODAY 6/6/2011 L.Daley is in <big>esteemed</big> company!.
<big>Sticky STUART</big> is now also the <big>BIGGEST TOOL in the NRL!!</big>!..
…I cant stand Stuart!..and I can tell you had he been appointed Tigers coach I would’ve jumped ship and quit the NRL!..I cant stand him that much!!..
- I hate how STUART puts on that serious dopey face and monotone voice when he is interviewed…
- I hate how STUART talks about passion and loyalty and then he puts on the serious dopey face when interviewed!
- I hate how STUART says one thing then does another and expects us to believe in whatever he says…AKA playing players out of position.
- I hate how STUART thinks his SH** doesn’t stink!..and that he makes out as he’s the worlds greatest coach!..(what track record???).
- I hate how STUART fires back smart ass answers to questions that catch him out!!!
- I hate how STUART has an obvious bias against the Tigers players!
- I hate how STUART treats the fans and other players with contempt…
- I hate how STUART said this years CITY vs COUNTRY was to be a GENUINE ORIGIN TRIAL.…which had several TIger players in but non are in consideration for SOO…even with the amount of injuries for game 2!.. How did the other tool Watmough get in above Galloway and Dwyer?..Didnt they play CITYv COUNTRY…??..didnt they play well???..what a liar!!
- I hate how STUARTmakes up excuses when he losses!..but it’s never his fault!!>
- I will LOVE it when QLD wins the 2011 SOO SERIES…and to see the look on Stuart’s face…but I can tell you both L.Daley and R.Stuart, the biggest TOOLS in the NRL, will have plenty of excuses…and non will be their fault!!>
Any team that has Watmough In it will not have my support. Overlooked again the Tigers once more has no representation. Regardless of your behavior off the field Stuart and NSW have shown that winning is the ONLY consideration.
Origin & the International program are representative games and as such the players picked are a representing their state, country and club.
I’m a New South Welshman by choice but will once again be cheering on QLD as their style and attitude better reflect mine and the club i follow which incidently is why I follow NZ.
I don’t hate Stuart all that much….I just hate when he doesn’t tuck the back of his shirt in!
Only a small thing, but makes him look like a school student.
But Alexaki, I don’t think we can honestly say that any Tigers player deserves to be there in front of these guys. Certainly not Dwyer. Maybe if he learns to tackle with his shoulders and stops arm grabbing.
I could find a spot for Rhino on the bench, thats it.