Player to the Broncos

Was wondering who this would be, apparently in the Big League a player has signed with the Broncos for next year but it wont be announced until the end of the season so he can keep on playing first grade this year. Wonder who this is??? Its a back apparently. Could it be Tuqiri or Lui???

mitch brown or beau ryan maybe

The Lui to the broncos rumour HAS been quietly floating around for a while, but I really can’t see WT letting him go.

I could understand why the Broncos would be keen on him though.

Posted using RoarFEED

Does the article say it is a Tigers player?

Well there is another thread here that speculates on Lui going to the Broncos. TBH I wouldnt be that worried by that happening as it would give a saloon path for Miller.

@Kul:

The Lui to the broncos rumour HAS been quietly floating around for a while, but I really can’t see WT letting him go.

I could understand why the Broncos would be keen on him though.

Posted using RoarFEED

one of your best…. :roll

Yes it says its a wests tigers back. Apparently agreed to terms a while ago, but doesnt want to announce this, as it may hinder his spot in first grade.

Has to be Lui, where there’s smoke there’s fire and all that. First we hear that Lui is shopping around, then there is a murmur he’s signed with Brisbane and now we hear a Tigers player is Broncos bound…

It could only be brown if it’s a back, all the other current first graders are signed for next year. Unless one of them had a get out clause that he can activate at any time.

Maybe Lote returning home . You never know , but from what I’ve read he seems happy in Sydney . Is it possible it is one of our juniors or NYC players ???

@you know who:

Yes it says its a wests tigers back. Apparently agreed to terms a while ago, but doesnt want to announce this, as it may hinder his spot in first grade.

Still sounds like Lui. If he announces his signing he’ll be shunted to state cup as quick as lightning. Though this could also be someone like Mitch Brown although what good would Brown be at Brisbane. They have the best young outside backs in then NRL. Two awesome fullbacks, 17 wingers and 45 centres. Brown would get lost in the shuffle. Lui makes the most sense.

@happy tiger:

Maybe Lote returning home . You never know , but from what I’ve read he seems happy in Sydney . Is it possible it is one of our juniors or NYC players ???

Not if it “may hinder his spot in first grade”.

It would suck if we stuck with Lui for all this time and then he goes to the Broncos.

If it’s true I’d rather Moltzen/Miller there.

Given the impending hole in the Bronco’s halves with the retirement of Lockyer, putting two and two together it must be Lui.

@fergiefurr:

It could only be brown if it’s a back, all the other current first graders are signed for next year. Unless one of them had a get out clause that he can activate at any time.

^this makes more sence… Lui is signed until 2013 so the Club WOULD know if he requires a release…

Brown, Daniela or is Miller Signed beyond this year???

itd be bigger news and would eventually leak if it was lui.

it’s got to be someone who doesn’t get regular first grade time and would feel his spot would be under threat if it came out - Brown is the likely candidate for that, as they wouldn’t sign an injured daniella and the rest are on longer deals.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.