Raspberry award

@Tiger_heart:

Referees…enough said. 👿

Crap bloody crap forward pass my butt!!

@Tiger_heart:

Referees…enough said. 👿

I 2nd that. As Des Hasler said “the game is professional, the officialdom isn’t”.

Refs-for picking up just about every line ball pass we made and missing 2 of parras that led to trys.

We didnt desrve to lose that game.

Any official that didn’t call the Hayne forward pass. :deadhorse:

The amount of injuries.

The utter incompetence of the number 1 first grade referee Tony Archer :deadhorse:

Our defence in the centre…… 😢

@king sirro:

Robbie Farah……fail

Bit harsh…. I thought he was average at worst. He set up Ryan’s second try and was one of our leading tacklers. If you want to start blaming players there’s a knuckle head in our team who runs harder when he’s trying to evade cab fairs. He is also the dumbest footballer that has ever played for this club. trust me it’s not rocket science as to who it is.

100% the refs…caN’t write what I am saying here though, but I’m sure you get the gist 😉 BTW, how cool is this guy :ugeek:

@Chris:

@king sirro:

Robbie Farah……fail

Bit harsh…. I thought he was average at worst. He set up Ryan’s second try and was one of our leading tacklers. If you want to start blaming players there’s a knuckle head in our team who runs harder when he’s trying to evade cab fairs. He is also the dumbest footballer that has ever played for this club. trust me it’s not rocket science as to who it is.

I think if u watch the game again you’ll see Gibbs has a very good game. His penalty when he tackled Hayne was needed, and the penalty try happens every week. As for Farah, he cost us at least 12 points.

@king sirro:

@Chris:

@king sirro:

Robbie Farah……fail

I think if u watch the game again you’ll see Gibbs has a very good game. His penalty when he tackled Hayne was needed, and the penalty try happens every week. As for Farah, he cost us at least 12 points.

for christ sake sirro … gibbs did play well … but his errors cost us the game … simple as that

Farh cost us 12 points….please explain 👿

@tigergirlz:

Farh cost us 12 points….please explain 👿

As above 😕

Actually I think from memory Farah set up Ryan’s first try with a long pass out wide to Marshall who then passes it to Ryan and he threw another long cut out pass to Ryan again for his second. He used great vision for both tries. I think they level out his mistakes. 😉

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.