SAVE ALIEN'S HAIR

That evil Queenslander LETHAL GIRLIE is going to try and shave my head, even though i didnt agree to that state of origin bet.

@stryker:

haha yeah you did.

DIDNT!

Have faith, we havn’t lost yet.

@mike:

Have faith, we havn’t lost yet.

yea rite :brick:

Alien Sorry mate Lethal wouldn’t lie She’s a Queenslander WE DON’T LIE (much)

@happy tiger:

queenslanders dont lie, they just dont tell the whole truth 😆

@alien:

@happy tiger:

queenslanders dont lie, they just dont tell the whole truth 😆

We don’t have to we have the trophy now Oh , and your hair also .

Man Up Alien,

It will grow back, You may even like it better shaved.

I will look for you on the TV…. CMON

We expect to see the photos posted on the Forum as soon as the job is finished Lethal and Alien

Man up for once in your life little boy

Maybe the shaving could happen outside one of the stadiums on a game day . As Alien is a beloved Wests supporter and the Titans are a Qld team it could happen at Tigers v Titans game at Campbelltown in front of his C’Mon Wests banner . Do we have any support for that idea ???

@happy tiger:

Maybe the shaving could happen outside one of the stadiums on a game day . As Alien is a beloved Wests supporter and the Titans are a Qld team it could happen at Tigers v Titans game at Campbelltown in front of his C’Mon Wests banner . Do we have any support for that idea ???

Sounds good. Lethal Girlie has to make the trip though….

@stryker:

@happy tiger:

Sounds good. Lethal Girlie has to make the trip though….

Don’t worry Lethal we all pitch in for the funds if you like . Money very well spent if you ask me 😆

It’ll grow back Alien…unless your already going bald…in which case it may be a better look allround lol…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.