Refs.

Just a crap display by these turds.

With the Kingston penalty:

I have seen the ball come off the player on the ground in the past. No penalty! Same thing happens but, the dummy half knocks on. Penalty!

worst referees ever?

there was another call where hayne got tackled and dropped the ball when he got up to play it …. play on was the call , and thqat was 30 out from their line …

are the tigers the most hated side by the refs?

When is the press conference?

Biggest bunch of tossers god every gave breath to.

3 blatent forward passes led to trys, shatterd.

As soon as the team lists were out and i seen tony archer, i knew we were gone.
before the 2 ref system came out, we won 1 game in 4 seasons with him reffing.
tonight he was almost always the dominant ref.
i can not stand him.
he makes my blood boil and i hope something very serious does happen to him so he never refs again.
i hate him with a passion.
he always ALWAYS rips us with 50/50’s.
i think sheens needs to bring our shocking record under him to some pubic attention coz its too blatant to be a co-incidence. i would be more than happy to pay the 10Gs if sheens walks in there and shreds archer to the bone in the conference.

“Fui you are out of it”.

Farah runs into Moi Moi who tackles him - no penalty. Why call a bloke out then let him go after 5m? Farah got up blowing deluxe and with good reason.

Don’t even get me started on the 8-point try. The number of times I have seen late-ish (and far worse than Gibbs) contact made on a try scorer without penalty numbers in the hundreds. Knees in the ar$e are penalisable these days… geez.

@jirskyr:

“Fui you are out of it”.

Farah runs into Moi Moi who tackles him - no penalty. Why call a bloke out then let him go after 5m? Farah got up blowing deluxe and with good reason.

i lost my voice over that. i screamed every single swear word at him for that decision not to penalise him. fui was in no mans land between the 1st marker and the defensive line right infront of archer n he made the tackle n we got nothing.

pathetic decisions, let their forward passes go and blatant ones too, yet call a couple of our line balls back, especially that one in the first half from Payten I think it was to Morris after a break.

Absolute joke,forward passes,the markers constantly offside,the 8 point try,

We couldnt take a trick and they got away with murder.

let alone rippin us off on the 50/50 calls, forward passes, penalty tries, but dead set they stood infront of archer all…… game and not once did he look left and right, there r 2 blokes out there and both incompentant peices of shit were only lookin at our play the balls. its a fuckin joke, that 2 men can rip a team off so much, i am still adament we were the better side out there. Parra r shit… and there supporters r worse…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.