Are we that undicilplined?

Geez…we couldnt get a penalty for love or money tonight.

The pink turnips must have been instructed to make sure that Parra took the bickies tonight because their performance was disgracefull.

The penalties were about 3-3 at half time. After that, I don’t know.

@senex:

There is more to life than penalties……forward pass anyone?

There is more to the game than that but I was answering your question. Well attempting to answer.

maybe I need to be a little less obtuse……how bad was the referring tonight???

tony archer reffed most of the game.
our record with him reffing is shocking.
he will never ever call anything against us.
there was a moment in the 2nd half on 3rd tackle, we got a quick play the ball, farah scooped it up n ran at moi moi who was between 1st marker and the defensive line, right in front of archer. he tackle farah and it was not given. that was so blatant i could not believe it. if he is not going to call something thats obvious to the blind good luck him calling anything else.
those forward passes were a joke.
i was siting in line when payne gave it to morris and there is no way that ball went forward. we were on the attack, 5m out on tackle 1 and he robbed us of an attacking chance. parra threw 3 forwards n he did nothing.
i hate his guts.

@shiretiger:

maybe I need to be a little less obtuse……how bad was the referring tonight???

maybe you watched too much shawshank redemption

@senex:

Don’t think we got one in the 2nd half. Surprising, considering the number of times Parramatta were offside.

we didnt get one in the 2nd half. they got 2.
last week vs sharks we got one in the 6th min and in the 76th min.
vs manly we got 4 in the first 8mins and not a single one for the next 72mins.

i do not know what it is with these refs, but it is impossible for a team to be that well disciplined for an entire 1/2 of footy, let alone 70mins.

I AGREE WITH ALL THE COMMENTS .it has happened all year when we have archer he is a cheat!!! they might as well stand on top of each other instaed of 10mtrs behind becUSE the refs dont even turn there heads anymore …so do away with the 10 mtrs and let them stand were ever they like sounds good doesnt it …NO…ISNT FINCH THE refs boss …mmmmm that says alot parra fan i seewell hes son did play for them didnt he and if my memory is right the same 2 babbons refferree our first match when fuifui and laurie came together wasnt it? idiots they are cheating assholes

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.