Benj's pass

Hard to see that kind of stuff from any other player… 😉 I’m trying that at touch tomorrow! 😎

@Tiger_heart:

Hard to see that kind of stuff from any other player… 😉 I’m trying that at touch tomorrow! 😎

I tried that, they intercepted and scored. Be careful!

What a damn pass though, he ran the ball as well. Geez we will be awesome next year.

With the way the game ended up ….dosent seem that exciting now 😢

@spaceman:

Sorry but yes it does!!! Awesome

Worth every cent we pay him and then some.

Brilliant pass and I don’t think anyone else in the game could have pulled off a pass like that. Hayne was brilliant in his own way but while he can get some good offloads away, he can’t flick them like Benji. The Tigers certainly would not have got close to the Eels without him tonight.

one word again - fuggedaboudit.

it was not only the pass he threw, but the step, shimmy, dummy and acceleration before it that was also brilliant.
he had a top game tonight.
unlucky not to win.

@Torbizlo:

it was not only the pass he threw, but the step, shimmy, dummy and acceleration before it that was also brilliant.
unlucky not to win.

Couldn’t agree more, Benji is really starting to mature. :sign:

Geez we will be awesome next year.

We say that every year

@Torbizlo:

unlucky not to win.

The flick pass was a flashy icing on the cake but the lead up work where he bamboozled the defence at pace was stunning.

That was simply playmaking brilliance.

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

@spaceman:

\

yeah kinda feels like the same way newcastle got a fluke try against us to win a game off a kick doesnt it? when he set up that great try as well.

He is a dead set freak.Not many players would dare try anything like that & pull it off.If we one it would have been replayed a million times :master:

That game must have set a record for flick passes but none were near the class of Benji’s.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.