Tiger Spirit

I have been following the Tigers all my life and I want to see the Tiger Spirit back again. It is there but we need to see it there on show. Come on fellas…the supporters will always cheer you on. Our players are trying hard but we need to get that “magic” back. Go the Tigers!
:sign: :sign: :sign:

i’d love to watch a tigers game again this year and feel the magic that usually comes from the team and the supporters, its there to harness but im waiting to feel it again…heres hoping!

cmon tigers run to the finals!!!

@BrissieTiger67:

i’d love to watch a tigers game again this year and feel the magic that usually comes from the team and the supporters, its there to harness but im waiting to feel it again…heres hoping!

cmon tigers run to the finals!!!

Looking forward to seeing the Tiger Spirit and Magic returning……we know the team can do it.

GO THE TIGERS!!

:sign: :sign:

I just don’t understand where is has gone from the game when we smashed the rabbits. My god, to see us play like that again.

The boys just arent working as a team. Dont seem to have the faith in each other at the moment. They are trying hard but it isnt coming together as a team. It is hard to watch.

GONE !!! unfortunately looks like we have a club in turmoil.

@Adman:

I just don’t understand where is has gone from the game when we smashed the rabbits. My god, to see us play like that again.

Once the Tigers start relaxing a bit and show more patience in their play they will come good.

Do the fundemental things right and they will click into action.

GO THE TIGERS!!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

My big issue is we haven’t won a game when the opposition has played well for 80 minutes. Virtually every game has been against teams that have played poorly for most of the game (maybe bar 2nd Warriors game)

This is the Tiger Spirit thread, so no other comments from me other than

GO THE TIGERS!!!

Thank God some possitive .

Posted using RoarFEED

Great win tonight Tigers!

Looks like our Tiger Spirit is back.

GO THE MIGHTY TIGERS!!!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

2 words on tigers spirit…
Beau Ryan

Posted using RoarFEED

Great to see the Tiger Spirit shining again.

Keep it going to the Grand Final Tigers!!!

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Really going to need it this weekend…seems like years since we have beaten the rooters.

Last game was a definite step in the right direction, however we played a side missing the best halfback and prop in the world.

No resting on laurels…must improve on last week.

Hope we see the Tiger Spirit back in 2016!!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme