Parramatta Fans

Are without compare the biggest shitheels in the game.

You notice most of the jerseys tonight were either new or from the year they made the grand final. They actually do not know the rules of the game and are the most arrogant pack of pricks you will ever have the displeasure of meeting. Some of the calls around us when Tuiaki was down were a disgrace.

Win or lose they are the lowest form of shit on the planet

im sure WT jersey sales went through the roof in 05, but i agree, back in rnd 14 they had 6k at their home game, now look at em

they are just as bad as dogs n dragons supporters. worst 3 teams in the NRL.

@smeghead:

Are without compare the biggest s*** in the game.

You notice most of the jerseys tonight were either new or from the year they made the grand final. They actually do not know the rules of the game and are the most arrogant pack of pricks you will ever have the displeasure of meeting. Some of the calls around us when Tuiaki was down were a disgrace.

Win or lose they are the lowest form of s*** on the planet

couldnt agree more

@smeghead:

Parramatta is the team i have always hated most over the last 40 years and its all because of their dreadfull fanbase.They really are the lowest of the low

Agree Smeg. I hate them, always have. Many words could be used to describe a human who supports Parramatta.

I watched the game at Wests Ashfield, hoping for 99% mutual support. I thought that was the case until Burt got his penalty try. Following that try, they came out of the woodwork and didn’t shut up until J Mo scored. Then it was back on a few minutes later when they got head.

Firstly, it sh##s me how they are only vocal when they’re winning, secondly your @ a Wests leagues club. Go to your own leagues club or shut the #$%^ up. Thought I’d calmed down with some sleep, but I’m still fired up!

yeah i agree, i got 15 sms from parra fans gloating last night , which is unusual because i am not one to stir when we beat another side …even got a call from a parra fan at 730 this morning whilst still in the cot …
i just asked him if he can still remember the last time parra won the comp …

o well im over it …now its off to minto for our semi final…ill be wearing blue and gold …lol…

i have a special hatered in my heart for Souths supporters but the mentally insane parra fan base are nearly just as bad.

@Icon:

i have a special hatered in my heart for Souths supporters but the mentally insane parra fan base are nearly just as bad.

Too True!!!
Hope they get smashed by whoever they are playing in the next two weeks

Generally, they are a classless lot…which is a shame as they are a good club.

Post game, there was very little in the way of sportsmanship. I go to just about every game and they are the only group like that.

Then again, it’s not that big of a deal. It’s not like they’ve won anything for decades :slight_smile:

@smeghead:

Great post Hahahahaha

The biggest bunch of bandwagoners on the face of the earth. I only accept bragging rights from season ticket holders. In regards to friends or acquaintences who supposedly follow the Eels, none of them are season ticket holders nor football club members. Their fan base is a complete myth. I’m not one to attack other fans after a win, or a loss, i’ve always been increidbly humble in defeat. I guess after following the Maggies and getting used to the occassional touch up’s and crap I copped for following such a sh#t house team, you learn to grow a thick skin and appreciate the good times even more. With Parra fans, the general consenus are there when the Eels are winning and are non existant when their struggling for good fortune. It wasn’t that long ago when these great Rugby League fans, boo’ed their team off from the field, pulled their colours off and threw their jerseys over the fence at them. How’s that for support? Give me Wests Tigers any day of the week.

:sign:

Only highlight was seeing a hairy little Granville resident yelling in strangers faces until he did it to the wrong guy and got put down for a nap. All laughed except his mole , well I suppose you would call it girlfriend, who started sobbing.

That made me smile on the walk to the car

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.