Penalties

Does anyone know the official penalty count from last night? Just curious. I believe it was 4-2 parra.

Did we get a penalty in the 2nd half?

The other reason i’m asking is we seem to be on the wrong end of the stick a lot lately. Against the sharks, where we won 56-10, we lost the penalties 7-2!!! The 2nd on for us coming in the 75th minute.

Are we that illdisciplined! Or is is it just Gibbs?

Like Manly game, no penalties at all in the 2nd half. It’s amazingly unlucky IMO, that we played 2 sides recently that did not infringe once in 40 minutes, apparently 😒

3 of the last 4 weeks we havent got a penalty in the second half

@fergiefurr:

3 of the last 4 weeks we havent got a penalty in the second half

I thought as much….what the hell is going on? Yeah, we’ve given away some pretty dumb ones but there is no way that we haven’t been entitled to at least one penalty in 3 halves of footy!!

ALSO BRISBANE GAME AT CAMPBELLTOWN NO PENALTIES IN THE 2ND HALF, WHAT IS DOING?

They were obscenely offside during a lot of the second half too. So much so that our passes needed to go back 20m to get some space. Maxwell is a dead set goose - he must still have the Brad Pitts about what happened at Campbelltown.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.