Information Session for Magpie Members

Information Session for Members

The purpose of this session is for the board to meet with Football Club Members to give them an update on the season to date and plans for the 2012 season and to answer any questions members have.

Admittence granted via your 2011 membership cards.

Please RSVP to s.a.reeves@hotmail.comby the 11th of August

The meeting will be held at Wests Ashfield Leagues Club on Saturday the 13th of August from 10am to 11:30pm./s.a.reeves@hotmail.com

Is that 10am to 11.30am? I may come by…

Posted using RoarFEED

Yes mate. 10 o’clock in the morning

tell me galahs - why isnt benji in the wests magpies team of the century? was vic hey better than benji?

@AmericanHistoryX:

tell me galahs - why isnt benji in the wests magpies team of the century? was vic hey better than benji?

benji didnt play for wests magpies

so is the possibility of players from the st.george illawarra dragons nrl squad playing for wests magpies in 2012 part of discussions???

@alien:

so is the possibility of players from the st.george illawarra dragons nrl squad playing for wests magpies in 2012 part of discussions???

WT should be shot if that ever eventuates.

@Balmain Bug:

@alien:

WT should be shot if that ever eventuates.

Yes I have mixed feelings about it but I don’t want to see Wests Magpies finish at the bottom of the NSW Cup ladder every year because of no NRL squad players either.

It will be interesting to see what they say… Considering chairman paul dillon said recently their are exciting times ahead for wests magpies. I dont feel confident about that both in nsw cup or the brand recognition within WT getting any fairer.

Posted using RoarFEED

Perhaps they may discuss the Western Australia Magpies idea……?

Posted using RoarFEED

@wtfl1981:

Perhaps they may discuss the Western Australia Magpies idea……?

Is there any chance of that actually happening? If so then why wouldn’t that have happened 12 years ago???

Things are diff in hindsight! Balmain and wests merged because there was never going to be more than 14 teams in nrl. There is a bit of chatter about thr magpies returning to the nrl as western australia magpies in 2013. 9 games in perth and 3 in campbelltown. Nsw cup side to feed NRL side.

Posted using RoarFEED

You have to love the logic of some Wests people

They main gripe is that the western suburbs/Macarthur region isn’t getting fair representation, so their solution is to play 9 games in perth and 3 in campbelltown

riiiiiiiiiight

I think the underlying issue is they don’t want to lose the Magpie…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.