WHATS HAPPENED???

The way they are going they will be lucky to make the finals, coach needs to try something different or they will miss out. :deadhorse:

WTF? I’ll have what ever BP is having!!

They just guaranteed themselves a spot in the finals from WINNING last night. They beat number 2 and 3 the 2 weeks before and are on a 5 game winning streak…. and you are calling code red? seriously?

What are you on about?

They just won their 5th in a row against quality opposition and your still not impressed?

They have an under done Todd Payten in the side and are missing Lote and Chris.

It wasnt a pretty win but they still scored 32 points.

There is still quite a bit of improvement in them.

Get behind them, they are looking good.

I guess bp is talking NYC.

Maybe that’s why the post is in that folder!!!

lol that’d make sense….

BP some are a bit slow.

I think they have had a lot of disruptions and changes over the last few weeks which has taken the edge off. Curtis not playing due to Schoolboy Cup duties, Groat getting the call up plus a few injuries have affected cohesion. They will bounce back and have the team to put a big dint into this competition.

yes under 20s and yes i know players are out but there efforts over the last month have been every poor.

@bp tiger:

The way they are going they will be lucky to make the finals, coach needs to try something different or they will miss out. :deadhorse:

My Top 10 suggestions for the coach.

1. The halfback training during the week with the guys his playing with on the weekend…just to get to know their names etc.

2. New attacking moves…decoy runners…run a rounds…Hey i would even be happy with flick passes (Not you Simona)

3. Practice looking were the ball is…try facing this direction it helps.

4. Practice being tackled rather than kicking the ball…Your not Robbie Farah.

5. Walk around the field have a feel for were the sideline is and practice staying inside this line.

6. Practice not laughing and discussing facebook during the game…gives the impression you couldn’t care less.

7. Wingers practicing catching a bomb…Note to Centre partner YOUR BOTH ON THE SAME TEAM

8. Practice not giving away stupid penalties and then another and then another till they score.

9. Practicing running rather than walking…Yes especially you hooker.

10. No matter what is written about you…Remember your not an NRL player and probably never will be .

wow thats one hell of an arse kicking blackandwhite…must admit I dont really take much of an interest in the 20’s but even I have noticed their terrible drop in form.

Is this thread on drugs?
Is it a mix of people talking about 1st grade and NYC?
Hope NYC pick up their act. I’m hoping for a big win on Sunday. Will be out early to cheer them on.

@stryker:

wow thats one hell of an arse kicking blackandwhite…must admit I dont really take much of an interest in the 20’s but even I have noticed their terrible drop in form.

Yeah i know mate…Hope it gets them going so much potential…they need that go forward … they certainly miss Groaty. Everyone looks bad when the forwards don’t dominate.
Lets hope they turn things around this weekend against Parra.

Yeah i know mate…Hope it gets them going so much potential…they need that go forward … they certainly miss Groaty. Everyone looks bad when the forwards don’t dominate.

\

Rc Helicopters|Wholesale Rc Helicopter Parts|Rc Hobby Stores

@jakehobby1:

\

Rc Helicopters|Wholesale Rc Helicopter Parts|Rc Hobby Stores

Are you any relation to Danny Hobby? I reckon trolling is the only way he could make a living.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme