14. Brad Meyers
15. Michael Henderson
16. Luke O’Dwyer
17. Kayne Lawton;

Reserves:
18. Will Matthews
19. Chris Walker
20. Josh Graham

It’s a shame we have so many injuries, because they looked really average against the Sharks.

I think our team can still roll these guys as long as Ellis lines up Minicello nice and early on. Hanbury and Moltzen will swap around a bit too…

stop laffranchi running and we have a very good chance.

Him and prince almost are the titans.

Interesting they named such an extended squad….the game against the Sharks was in oppressive conditions…

It’s their best starting pack…Match them and we are in with a shot…

Might not be a team of superstars but they have good honest toilers in key positions as well as the more flashy players such as Prince and Campbell. I’d like to be proven wrong but I just can’t see us getting past them with the injury list we currently have.

I am quietly confident about this one.

Lawrence will damage Tagatese and Ellis should run at Rogers all day as he has been shown up this year.

Their backline has pace but they are pretty average in every other respect.

Interesting they are giving their under 20’s hooker a run in the 17 jersey. Seems to me Cartwright is viewing this as somewhat of a dead rubber.

A very high workrate pack but Harrisson is trash and just back from injury. Smash him

@MGB:

Might not be a team of superstars but they have good honest toilers in key positions as well as the more flashy players such as Prince and Campbell. I’d like to be proven wrong but I just can’t see us getting past them with the injury list we currently have.

exactly, but with a team of our class (even with a huge injury list) this gives us a good chance.
Id much rather be playing workers this game then a parramatta esk team again.

Question is how much do the Titans want the minor premiership? What are they actually playing for? Odds are they will finish 3rd no matter what, barring a major stuff up by the Dragons or Dogs. Hopefully we can use this to our advantage.

Their backline has pace and ours lacks it.

Uh oh.

Not a huge side, very mobile forward pack and the backline has plenty of pace but no real size to them. If the Tigers can win the ruck and keep the likes of Bailey, Minichello and Laffranchi quiet, we can almost take Prince out of the game which will help enormously. Hopefully the Tigers aim up for this one. While we have walking wounded in the side, we’re not without a decent chance in this.

They worked pretty hard for the win over Cronulla… hoping their a bit flat.

@alex:

Their backline has pace and ours lacks it.

Uh oh.

Marshall,Moltz,Lawence,Collis……all slow.

HAHAHA im with Simon all slow?

pretty sure gibbs and payne have more pace then any of them 😒

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.