THEY ARE BACK!

The McDonald’s shaker fries are back people. After a decade of lobbying and petitions, heaven in a fry box has returned.

Drool.

Enjoy….and watch your waistline grow and your arteries clog…BTW…what has this got to do with the WT?

It’s the general discussion forum?

What are shaker fries, I’m intrigued

They are heaven on earth.

A sachet of seasoning can be added to your french fries and shaken in a bag, served accordingly. They are magic. They have been gone for about a decade, but often numerous complaints and petitions, they are finally back.

Maybe there is hope yet for the McRib to return

My kids wish vegemite cheese slices would come back. Can’t say I ever ate one but we went through packs of them.

@Centaur:

The McDonald’s shaker fries are back people. After a decade of lobbying and petitions, heaven in a fry box has returned.

Drool.

KFC shaker fries were far better
They did one years ago to coincide with the West Indians cricketers coming out and used some of the players for the ads
Now they were nice MMMMM

Is this like the KFC popcorn chicken flavouring they had years ago.

Posted using RoarFEED

@happy tiger:

@Centaur:

Drool.

KFC shaker fries were far better
They did one years ago to coincide with the West Indians cricketers coming out and used some of the players for the ads
Now they were nice MMMMM

No it was different it had a real tang to it Hard to describe but it was different from the popcorn mix stuff

@AJ*:

Maybe there is hope yet for the McRib to return

Absolutely agree! The lack of pork based burgers is an outrage. Everytime I go to the USA I realise how far we are behind in terms of burger range.

Maccas did a special for a ltd time only brekkie burger about 10 years ago too….my ex mrs loved em, they were on the smallish side, had bacon I think ans some BBQ sauce and some other items I cant recall

I’m a shift assistant at Macca’s and we just brought some new products in this week. There’s a McFeast burger which is like a 1/4 pounder except its got tomato, lettuce and chicken sauce on it. Also there’s 4 new McFlurry’s in, the bubblegum flavoured icecream one is great but for me its the double choc one droooooools.

@Jazza:

I’m a shift assistant at Macca’s and we just brought some new products in this week. There’s a McFeast burger which is like a 1/4 pounder except its got tomato, lettuce and chicken sauce on it. Also there’s 4 new McFlurry’s in, the bubblegum flavoured icecream one is great but for me its the double choc one droooooools.

A beef burger with chicken sauce? Interesting…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.