New Era Caps?

I’ve noticed some of the Tigers players wear the WT New Era caps and they have them in different colours. Where can you get them besides the ONE they have on the Wests Tigers Shop?

Posted using RoarFEED

Yeah I’m also really keen to buy some of the New Era caps. Hopefully they could pump out some snapbacks aswell!

i can get the other colours from gearzone shops at campbelltown and concord. think theyve got some in red blue black

I live in Canberra and get them down here

Posted using RoarFEED

I noticed a couple on the online store.
They started at 50 bucks. Down to 20 or so now i think.

Posted using RoarFEED

City Beach are now stocking the NRL New Eras.

LOL @ THE SHARKS ONE.
“S”
WEAK!

Check that out, theres usually one in most westfields / shopping centres.

for those of you wondering what they look like

I saw Andrew Fifita at the M4 Red Rooster about 6 weeks ago wearing the black one, they look pretty good.

Yeah Heighington has a grey one. It looks awesome.

Posted using RoarFEED

I got one at s f s when we beat the dragons cost me $20

Posted using RoarFEED

Each to their own and I hope I’m wrong but by the picture they look too swamp people for me.

Actually mike u are right they are massive I wore mine the night I brought it and when I looked in the mirror it was all hat and haven’t worn it since , maybe that’s what the kids are wearing these days !!! Haha

Posted using RoarFEED

Maybe they should market it with a bit of straw for the rednecks and a cap of crack for the young uns. One cap/ two markets covered - a sure winner.

@Cultured Bogan:

I saw Andrew Fifita at the M4 Red Rooster about 6 weeks ago wearing the black one, they look pretty good.

:wtf why do people always say they see a. fifita at red rooster, kfc etc

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.