Books on Wests Tigers...???

Hi All,

I’m come to realise that this forum is probably the best place to find some answers on the Tigers…

My 13Yo son has asked me to buy him a book on the Wests Tigers…ideally one on Benji Marshall but I know he has yet to pen an autobiography…I’ve seached Dymocks high and low and buggered if I could find anything…

Do any forumers out there have any suggestions?..

Much obliged if you could post them here…
Cheers

Try the merchandising department at Concord.

@Chris:

Appreciate the suggestion….I did they only have a booked on the 100 year history of Balmain Junior league… Unfortunately my son is not into history

Their is the book they released after the 05 premiership which is a good read, Forever Brothers

http://www.weststigers.com.au/?s=article-display&id=18054

@Spank:

Their is the book they released after the 05 premiership which is a good read, Forever Brothers

Forever Brothers is a fantastic read! I was given the book as a present from my friend and in the matter of 4 hours I had already finished the book.

It has a little bit of history of the 2005 players and overall is something worth treasuring.

:sign:

@WSTigers:

@Spank:

Forever Brothers is a fantastic read! I was given the book as a present from my friend and in the matter of 4 hours I had already finished the book.

It has a little bit of history of the 2005 players and overall is something worth treasuring.

Hey guys I knew I could reply on you!..Many Thanks!!..Great idea!

@alexaki:

@Chris:

Appreciate the suggestion….I did they only have a booked on the 100 year history of Balmain Junior league… Unfortunately my son is not into history

I’m in that book.

Only 2 I can think of are Forever brothers and From Frasier to Farah. There the only books Wests Tigers have released im pretty sure.

Posted using RoarFEED

This isn’t a book on the wests tigers but a good childrens rugby league book is Leaper Lane , I read it when I was his aged , probably the only book I have read every page

Posted using RoarFEED

@pacey:

This isn’t a book on the wests tigers but a good childrens rugby league book is Leaper Lane , I read it when I was his aged , probably the only book I have read every page

Posted using RoarFEED

Cheers Pacey, Funny enough he just finished reading Leaper Lane and he really enjoyed it…I ducked down to Concord oval this afternoon and picked up Forever Brothers for him…he’s excited…I might even knock it off him when he finishes as it looks like a good read!..Thanks everyone again for the inp!ut!

@alexaki:

@WSTigers:

@Spank:

Hey guys I knew I could reply on you!..Many Thanks!!..Great idea!

Brilliant read. Recommend this to everyone! :sign:

History of rugby league clubs mentions history on WT, balmain and wests along with all other clubs.

Posted using RoarFEED

@Duffy_P:

@alexaki:

@Chris:

I’m in that book.

Hi everyone

Me too! I feature on Page 48 - my only claim to fame!!

Tigergran

@tigergran:

@Duffy_P:

@alexaki:

@Chris:

I’m in that book.

Hi everyone

Me too! I feature on Page 48 - my only claim to fame!!

Tigergran

I’ll look for you Kevin… 😉 😉 ssshhhhhhh

Hi again

Oops - not Kevin!! Try another name starting with K.

Tigergran

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme