Manly Warringah Sea Dogs !

Bunch of dogs , running in and jumping Adam Blair 5 on 1.

Posted using RoarFEED

Massive dog act Brett Stewart should have been sent same as they’re 14 not sure of his name

Posted using RoarFEED

And the way Brett Stewart came running in you could be forgiven for thinking there was an underage girl in there somewhere

Posted using RoarFEED

Mate, should have been 4 of them 10 in the bin for the 2nd fight. 5-1. What was Blair supposed to do???

Also seen the Manly player who was involved in the 1st fight throwing some at a Storm player on the ground.

I think a few suspensions will come from this.

Posted using RoarFEED

@Rambo2714:

Bunch of dogs , running in and jumping Adam Blair 5 on 1.

Posted using RoarFEED

Mate you are giving Dogs a bad name
Dingoes I reckon hunting in packs on unprotected prey

@Hit or Miss:

Posted using RoarFEED

Will be good news for the sides finishing 7th and 8th come finals time, this could bite us in the backside if we finish 4th or 5th come finals time and we lose.

@jais tigez:

And the way Brett Stewart came running in you could be forgiven for thinking there was an underage girl in there somewhere

Posted using RoarFEED

:roll :roll :roll

@Jazza:

@Hit or Miss:

Posted using RoarFEED

Will be good news for the sides finishing 7th and 8th come finals time, this could bite us in the backside if we finish 4th or 5th come finals time and we lose.

That thought definetly crossed my mind. I dont reckon Blair will cop too much of a suspension nor Glenn Stewart but I’d expect Brett and and number 13 to get a few weeks.

Hmmm, if that’s the case… Good luck to all involved in your up coming judiciary hearings lol

Posted using RoarFEED

Manly are stuck up

Posted using RoarFEED

@jais tigez:

Posted using RoarFEED

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

@jais tigez:

Posted using RoarFEED

Classic line! :roll

glenn stewart should get at least 5 weeks

@Original Magpie:

glenn stewart should get at least 5 weeks

What for? It was one on one…no headbuts etc…do you mean Brett?

I wanted to know where the Storm boys were. The Manly players got there 15 second before them at least. That said, the 5 on 1 was disgusting, some suspensions will be in order (Manly might be a good team to meet in the finals).

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.