Grand Final Tickets

Does anyone know how many tickets the NRL reserve for the clubs that make the grand final. I heard that theyre only 3000 tickets left from someone today. Not sure if this is true but I went onto Ticketek and the best available tickets are Category C that are high up in the stands. I was going to get tickets but not sure if I will want to go if Wests Tigers dont make it but dont wanna miss out either.

I think that 7000 are reserved for each of the clubs? I don’t know if these are in different categories though or in just one set area of stadium.

@jas83:

Does anyone know how many tickets the NRL reserve for the clubs that make the grand final. I heard that theyre only 3000 tickets left from someone today. Not sure if this is true but I went onto Ticketek and the best available tickets are Category C that are high up in the stands. I was going to get tickets but not sure if I will want to go if Wests Tigers dont make it but dont wanna miss out either.

Yes 3000 general admission tickets left

not sure how many but from last year i remember them progressively releasing tickets throughout the finals. Not sure though. But they definitely release tickets on the Monday morning before the grand final. But only two per membership.

they also introduced a buy back system, for those who had bought tickets but their team didn’t make it. this was to increase the numbers available for members of the two teams in the last week.
If the Dragons do not make the grand final, you would assume a lot of tickets will be handed back to the nrl or re-sold on ebay. Something like 25,000 tickets were snapped up by Dragons members when they went on sale a few weeks back.

I think when the WT make the GF members should be alright in getting the chance to buy tickets!…luckily myself and my 2 boys fall into that category!

i just bought my grandfinal ticket. bay 122-2.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.