1 week out guess who?

That’s right folks Brett Stewart ! The Manly club is the most protected next to the Dragons.

how is it only one week? isn’t grade 3 pretty serious?

wonder what they would’ve got if this occurred on week 4 of the season???…In my view 4 weeks minimum!!

What a dead set joke!!!

@underdog:

With credits over the years .

@Snake:

@underdog:

With credits over the years .

ah ok,

Many thanks.

A disgrace in it’s own right, but I suspect his medial tear will have him out for at least four weeks anyway given his knees are shot and this was probably a courtesy ruling just to let everyone know he didn’t “get away with it.”

pathetic. absolutely pathetic.
and how dare the manly scum ‘reserve the right to appeal’.
they should be on their knees kissing gallop and the review committee’s shoes for that slap with a damp tissue on b stewart.
Can’t wait for us v them next season with Blair ripping someone’s head off.

bet you brett’s knee suddenly gets a whole lot better really really quickly. I’m guessing he’ll play the first finals game.

Yes i tend to agree, i think his knee will make a very fast recovery.

@Cultured Bogan:

A disgrace in it’s own right, but I suspect his medial tear will have him out for at least four weeks anyway given his knees are shot and this was probably a courtesy ruling just to let everyone know he didn’t “get away with it.”

Is there anything official from Manly on the level of his injury - wouldn’t surprise me if they leaked to the media that it was much worse than it is so that he might just get a " courtesy ruling ". I wouldn’t put anything past this scum.

What a joke he should have been sent aswell I don’t care if his brother was in it or not . He should atleast be up for 4 or 5 as the 3rd man in makes it more dangerous . He is a dirty rapist dog shot grub

Posted using RoarFEED

How many ex manly players are on the judiciary ? I know of 2 Ian Roberts & Darryl Williams so manly will have that on their side

Posted using RoarFEED

So Blair looks like he will get the worst of it
Guaranteed 2 weeks before the 2nd brawl even started he could get anything
What a joke

Just reading the NRL site Blair will cop 2 charges - one will probbaly give hime 5 weeks and the second 2 weeks which will affect when he starts with us.
There will be massive backlash if B Stewart only gets 1 week.

If Gallen got nothing for stomping a player on the ground, then Brett Stewart deserves a medal for his flying clothesline. The MRC and Judiciary have completely lost the plot since the Dave Taylor incident.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.