Benji needs 16 pts to be top point scorer....

We would have to put the sharks away with a decen’t score but Benji is still a chance. I think after tonights game he should be 7 points behinds Sandow. Would be great to see him grab it. :sign:

I’ve been following him the last couple of weeks with this. It was so unfortunate that the two breaks he made didn’t lead to individual tries otherwise he could have been infront of Sandow… Also when he was taken off the field we could have added an extra 2 points (but not complaining about this, he had to go off).

If its that close I’ll back him in. Might get 2 dally m’s….

Yes for sure… Knights shut souths n sandow down, then Marshall is chance of overtaking him and we should be able to whoop sharks like we did to the titans…

Posted using RoarFEED

Well Maloney is still in the mix too as he is 13 points behind Sandow and I would expect the Warriors to really fire up next week.

@stryker:

Three actually…

• Top Point Scorer
  • Dally M Five-Eighth
  • Dally M Player of The Year

Go benji go!

So caption comp worthy.

“Ohh! Don’t touch my bottom!”

imagine if he didnt miss the easy ones.

@Adman:

Go benji go!

So caption comp worthy.

😆 thats a smartarse look on his face….lovin the Benj!!

@Luke:

@stryker:

Three actually…

• Top Point Scorer
  • Dally M Five-Eighth

Corrected :slight_smile: I think he can do it. Chuck in a clive churchill and a second golden boot and he’ll have had a very satisfying season 😎

yeah he could do it, just need the bunnies/sandow to have a bad game and a bad day with the boot

@stryker:

@Luke:

@stryker:

Three actually…

• Top Point Scorer
  • Dally M Five-Eighth

Corrected :slight_smile: I think he can do it. Chuck in a clive churchill and a second golden boot and he’ll have had a very satisfying season 😎

Haha, now that would be an achievement if he could chalk all that up. I wonder what the record is in terms of the amount of awards an individual player as won in the one season? Would be interesting.

Well after Sandow scored 8 tonight Benji will need to score more than 15 points to take it out. Think it is a bit of a tough ask.

@Tap Twist Snap:

Well after Sandow scored 8 tonight Benji will need to score more than 15 points to take it out. Think it is a bit of a tough ask.

Benji has scored a lot of tries over the years against the Sharks
Would love to know what his record is Have to be at least 1 a game

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.